The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Way A Talker Fights

Fed-Kun's army
10x? this is literally sa ultimate support class. like the secondary support that can support another support.

5 pages in and im disappointed... I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL!!! BUT YOU WERE A TRAP!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Not to mention that if they can't talk, like when that gas was causing him to cough, they're useless, and without any combat training they'd be at high risk of dying as soon as a tough fight starts. Considering that lesser vampire was at least smart enough to ambush them, twice, there are probably even more intelligent monsters that would target him first. So if not for his grandpa training him to peak physical condition, even dodging long enough to finish the fight would be near impossible. Against monsters that have any kind of silencing skills, he'd almost always lose too, and if he ever permanently lost his voice, and just his voice, he would basically be a stronger than average civilian.

thanks for update,
how come Talker a bad job when it support the whole team to their limit,
it's strange honestly ._.

@Kysil there are literally so many places in the first chapter that show him as a male.

E.g. on page 5 where the grandpa said to him that "Don't let yourself be looked down upon. A man can't let himself be looked down upon"

On page 11, he also calls him his "grandson". Then there's all the usage of "he", including when he got bullied, and his lack of breasts when his upper body was naked.

But considering the capitals, I'll assume you're joking. :3

Eh This series has potential! Readers better don't let this flop.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this is really good, also kinda looks like the mc of the slime manga

Just read the novel, and I have no regrets, be prepared to not be able to predict anything that happens though, unless you have the smarts as Noel himself

Dex-chan lover
1st LN volume came out just last week, on Jun 25th.
https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=9784865546767&vid=&cat=BNK&swrd=

LN artist also illustrates the Glutton Berserker series too.

Fed-Kun's army
He couldn't "talk to himself" and gain the buffs as well? That's how it works in most RPG games.
But well, I have never read about a "bard" as the MC so let's bookmark it!

Dex-chan lover
That class seems pretty OP to me, why would it be considered bad by any means? Having one of them could pretty much change the whole battle.

Fed-Kun's army
@Grimmycoffee not sure if this counts a spoiler, but a buffer has a major weakness, their physical prowess. They easily would die and don't have much stamina either, plus even with Noels dedication to training in ways thought to be impossible, even a Warrior would overpower him.

Dex-chan lover
@ShadeLights Well, sure, but like Supports in MOBA or online RPG, they are still a very valuable asset to the team. Their existence could literally change everything, and their ability isn't as OP as this Talker guy

Shouldn't the talker be the leader of the party if during the battle s/he gives out a command...

Users who are viewing this thread