The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Way A Talker Fights

Dex-chan lover
What good bunch he got together with. Glad it didn't turn into the trope where it's a party who looks down on him.

I hate that the author has him using a gun to make up for his lack of strength after spending the first chapter raising his strength thru hard work.

Dex-chan lover
@kien23771

Yeah, 10 times buff but unable to move for a while. Sounds like a good way to die if you made a single mistake and left even one enemy alive, since all your attackers are down for a bit.
It's a good ability for sure, but it's aftereffects make it so you can only use it as the finishing move.

@justacoffin

Yeah, because unlike the other classes, it is absolutely required to have great allies.
>25% buff
Doesn't mean jack shit if your allies aren't strong enough anyway
>Stun
useless if you aren't strong enough to hurt the enemy while they're down

It's called the weakest class because the usefulness of his skills heavily depend on the situation and encounter. It's got way too many strings attached.

Fed-Kun's army
@misinformed
the gun is the great equalizer
besides id assume the main reason people even use swords is because their class ability makes it deadlier than a gun
for him he has no compatibility bonus for any weapon so why choose something that cant blow holes into a target from over a hundo meters away and its small enough to fit in a little satchel

Aggregator gang
Judging from the personalities of his companions, he doesn't deserve to be in this party, they're just using him lmao

Aggregator gang
Don’t blame them bro you feminine as fuck, maybe wear a coat with no shirt to show off your abs so people know your a dude

Holly actual fuck...I can already tell this is gonna be a mainstream Manga....bro an Mc that is Actually "Genuinely" intelligent at recognizing realistic Goals taking into account his Own Abilities and Potential

I'm calling it this Will 100% get a manga Eventually...and there is only 12 Chapters

If you translate "Baka" and put it in the bouble, you don't need to put an explanation of what it means above it. Saves the reader time.

Aggregator gang
This doesn't seem all that interesting. I get the logic behind wanting a team, but it might be a bit unreasonable (in the context of this world) to make the assumption that a single person can never be enough. The only reason his grandpa lost is because he got old, after all. If that wasn't the case then I could agree with that statement. I also don't really understand why he's using guns when he trained in close combat. Yea, there was some mention of a lack of magic abilities that make him less effective, but then why was he training close combat so much? And why are there modern guns in this world? I really dislike mixtures of modern and medieval technology with no explanation. Also, it's been pretty repetitive with information. It's chapter 2 and I swear we've heard the abyss explanation 3-4 times, "be strong enough that others can't look down on you" 3-4 times, and "talker is the weakest" 3-4 times.

Dex-chan lover
Is the MC's job based on "Orator" job from Final Fantasy Tactics? Cuz that job is called "Talker" in the jp version. It has speech based skills with gun as weapon.

Dex-chan lover
Wth? +25% buff to stamina regen/mana regen , x10 more damage, possibly has able to increase health regen and other stuff along with the movement/attack/reaction speed buffs that has an increase of 25%? That shtis busted in terms of buffs, they may call it the weakest in combat but it sure does look like its very necessary class in a party, like its all those buff alone is a significant increase that a single item cant provide and those buff is party wide? My god thats a crazy buffer/enchanter class

Users who are viewing this thread