The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Two Grandchildren

an assassin greatest strenth is always will be speed and agility he should considare that a factor before you challange an assassin.

@Akabane she seems to be quite short (since she uses some pretty big platform shoes)., o they probably assume her age based on height.
It's the only explanation I can think of, since nothing else seems to even suggest "child". Maybe her voice is soft or high pitched (like little girl's) but no way we could know that in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
MANNNN the art fucking sucks this chapter especially when its the part that the dudes freaking out at the killing intent from the girl except the problem is that her face didn't change at all, like she looked the same as always LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@perseus525 @Akabane compared to other human women in this manga, she definitely looks younger, and when I first see her last chapter, I think she surely between 13-15 year old.

so... we won't talk about how her favorite book is "100 techniques to make tough guys into girls"?

@RheaSilvia Unless it's about where to find such a book, for educational purposes, otherwise it's perfectly fine reading material for a 21 year old.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the "killing intent" trope, that's what happens when the writer has no idea how to convey menace. And this artist doesn't even convey "killing intent" either. I'm dropping this, but will check it later.

Noel: I want to hire only men to prevent love problems
The Gays™: I'm about to end this man's whole career.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope his harem doesnt grow any bigger than this. because polygamy is a sin

Dex-chan lover
Now I know who she reminds me off! That Prisoner Veronica from the fighting game in "Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru"! Hairstyle, thick eyebrows+lashes, tan, and a massive fan of underboob!

@Hoomanadaw If you read the end credit, you would see that
there actually isn't a harem at all.
Slight spoiler like the end credit mentioned, so will be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread