The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Taste of Whiskey

feel bad for her tho but still, it's the consequences, to MC there no 2nd chance
- and Walter just too human~

Dex-chan lover
Damn...where was this type of MC all this time? Big...Massive balls made of titanium
This is actually very realist: in a world where you risk your life day in and day out, there's no place beside you for people that can backstab you anytime or can fail you in the most needed moment. It's not all roses and flower like in the common isekai/fantasy.
The only one i kinda feel pity for is Tania, she didn't have the courage to face her feelings and MC and instead ended up becoming an accomplice of the pretty boy....i guess she'll pay for her own "weakness" and poor choices

Walter was great. When I started this, I expected him to end up being the bad guy since shit like this love those cliches but in the end, he was the coolest.

@Sabatat I agree. I totally expected them all to betray him, or at least all but the girl because usually in these types of mangas every man but the mc is a complete ass and all the woman are completely forgiven. I was surprised that Walter was good, and it wasn't just that he didn't betray. He had a realistic vibe about him. He was a bit of a musclehead, but he wasn't an asshole.

Liu

Definitely the kind of team I'd join. Having a somewhat cold person that you know won't ever betray you is thousand times better than getting in a cheerful team without knowing what their true intention is.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Too much like healing hero minus the rape. And even he gets a decent antagonist. Hopefully there’s someone here to keep things interesting

it's like watching shield hero but with a totally different theme/topic/everything. Very enjoyable and exciting to read. tbh, I don't think I would be as invested as I am now if the art was bad, but the mangaka artist who draws these chapters does an amazing job.

Double-page supporter
Damn, this MC really means business lol
My bet is that it's going to start a harem route, considering the last panel of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Surprised to see Walter apparently manage to get out of the plot while still being a normal respectable dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Yabster_907 WN is not on hiatus; author ended it in favour of working on the LN version.

This was for 2 reasons:

- Their dad got a brain stroke, more time needed to care for dad means less time for regular WN updates.

- Author found out WN was being fantranslated; they got very angry over it since they " have no way to determine if the fantranslation is accurate, or carries the same interpretation that they intended it." ( Author is very protective of their IP.)

Dex-chan lover
ill miss walter, a real nigga
too soft to be a true seeker

absolutely great mc though, a rational utilitarian at its finest

Lol I can't believe I thought that the MC might've poisoned the whisky he gave to Walter as a farewell, what a way to ruin the wholesome moment of Walter's flashback and monologue. XD

Users who are viewing this thread