The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

Clarification on whether the fact that there are no English chapters despite one getting posted 12 mins ago is because:

- Mods are reviewing it (apparently this is a thing?)
- Chapter got taken down for whatever reason

If it's the former, how long do reviews take? (e.g. come back later or just sit and reload every 5 minutes)

EDIT: It was for the former and for anyone wondering, it got "re-uploaded" with a new timestamp, so that's a cool way to know.

Dex-chan lover
@me474 : there are some balanced series out there, but considering how sexist and resistant to change Asian cultures are, as well as the authors tending to lack the experiences needed to write a decent male-female relationship (since succeeding/not being a failure is so much more important, and until that point is reached they often do not have time or resources for dating). Then again it is not just Asian series that constantly fail the Bechdel test....

@Ira_Acedia : Likely chapter under review, the mods put everyone's first submission under review before making it public. Which makes sense since there have had to much spam and bots submitting fake chapters. Come back in a hour or 2.

Aggregator gang
Only one comment of value found in this thread and it's only mentioning the artwork.

Ohh finally here
I am huge fan of WN and her we got manga too
Now I need only anime for combo happiness.
Thanks for scanlation

I also read the web novel version of this series & trust me when I say that this one's a real gem! Here's a link to the NovelUpdates page for anyone interested. The link to its web novel version is already in the manga's external links section.

Looks interesting. From the describtion I expected something else, though.

Aggregator gang
The summary description almost made me not read this....I decided to read the comments and choose, I thank me for thinking like that...I know this doesn't sounds convincing from a person that is thanking himself but, this is definitely something good and everyone who comes upon it should give it a try.

This is SO COOL, it isn't that generic as the MC isn't the most powerfull, he NEEDS other people to be able to do the thing and it's great that he has such a capability, i'm waiting for the inevitable "all your friends are dead so the description starts to apply" moment and it'll break my heart, but this manga is great, i'll start reading the novel right after i finish Solo Leveling 94/270

chapter two probably will be the peak this manga ever go and it will go into the pure edge territory very soon and the novel cover doesn't give me too much hope
9784865546767_sub01_LL.jpg

@me474

Ouch, yea that picture actually foreshadows a lot of what of what's likely to happen in regards to the enemies.

We've got the stereotypical crazy guy that's drooling - either a rapist, cannibal, psychopath or just greedy for money.
The male noble with lipstick - Homosexual stereotype & greedy noble stereotype with his hand gestures suggesting haughty-ness.
Unable to tell gender cold-hearted expressionless shinobi thing - yea shows a lot.

Well, it's neither a romance nor a harem, so his team mates in the cover are likely all women for reasons that are not related to him just being a manwhore.
And the execution of the villains could be unique... maybe.

EDIT: Put so-far, it's good and the above is just all speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread