The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

Well this cliffhanger is frustrating especially since we'll have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter ...

This plot is really interesting so far. Loving the pacing and the art is really fun and fluid. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/1090237/blogkey/2619624/
the author found out about Novel updates and the fact that someone was translating and pirating his novel. he got pissed.

Interesting plot wrote by a very emotionally uneducated person apparently. At the end of the day though it's their work and their choice.

Group Leader
Thankfully, he is still writing the story, just not posting online. So the story is still ongoing, just in LNs and stuff.

The art was good (somehow hard to follow though), but the story was utterly garbage. I rather find some MMO games and play it rather than waste my time on this shit.

@LygarX
Ughhhh, that makes me feel really really bad, although I am in a country that can’t really buy manga or ln or anything like that, still doesn’t change the fact that I’m practically supporting stealing (no hate on any scanlators tho, appreciate u guys)

Contributor
Whenever a character opens his mouth widly or their face is shown from the side, they look like monkeys... 🐵

Aggregator gang
@Thoxi1026 I don't buy physical copies since that is physical evidence of being a weeb. I usually just buy the ebooks since I prefer to read them that way.

You know I find it funny, I read the post that @LygarX posted through google translate, and I guess Japanese writers just have a different culture to their writing. What he seems most mad about is that it didn't get distributed like he wanted and he didn't like foreigners like us to read it, according to him he didn't even care about the money, which is why he is going to start a private twitter account by the end of the month. And you know, him basically not wanting to release it to foreigners...kinda rubs me the wrong way.

Group Leader
@Acciunt
Well, to be fair, he's not anti-foreigner or anything, just worried that foreigners would find his work too non-PC, and he would get criticized online.
And seeing the people attacking Japanese works recently on Twitter, I don't blame him for being worried.

Dex-chan lover
@SoloTrans I wonder if getting the Talker LNs officially licensed into English (ex. via J-Novel Club) would help alleviate the concerns both sides have.

Foreign readers would get to enjoy the polished-up story and support the author officially, and author gets to have their work distributed legally.

(Although the concerns about being attacked by overly-PC parties still ring true...)

damn, the MC is so badass, why can't other isekai have this kind of MC? instead of beansprout.

Users who are viewing this thread