The Mute Girl and Her New Friend (Webcomic) - Ch. 7.5 - Serialization Announcement

Supporter
Cool. I'm glad this got picked up early and it's not like Tadokoro-san where the serialization has like 50 chapters to catch up with.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay, and understandable, we should enjoy the web version and buy the volumes anyway so I'm looking forward to the release

Dex-chan lover
Aww it is sad to hear we won't be getting translations of the serialization as of yet (hoping that changes!) but we still have the webcomic version and all of it's cuteness!

Thanks for translations as usual! <3

Congratulations on getting a serialization , so far i liked it and i hope it gets more yuri
And thanks for the translations it is nice it can continue

Cheers for the translations Elusive Taco, and a congrats to Yamura, it's quite exciting to see a series picked up so quickly. Also, y'all talking about no fight scenes as if we don't get to see Kokosaki wrestling with her gayness every chapter, seriously.

Group Leader
@Granitefish
No, as I said below:
I realize now that I didn't make this fully clear, but I don't have permission to translate the serialization 😓

At this time, only the Twitter version will continue to receive an English translation. I'll have to see if there's anything we can do about that...

Sorry, I'm going to update that last page to make it clearer!

Great that it's being serialized and just as great news that you're allowed to keep translating! @TheElusiveTaco I follow all your translations and i gotta say I'm impressed by both the quality standard and how much you care about artists being ok with the tl. Thanks for your hard work, I'll be sure to keep reading as long as u release stuff!

Edit; sucks about the serialization but my words regarding your work still stand!

Dex-chan lover
Cool jap editors are cool.
I hope this wholesome manga receives the recognition it deserves!

Fed-Kun's army
A shame that the serialization will not be translated but still thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
Nevermind about the editor then. Honestly, don't even know what "permission" is needed for considering all but whatever.
Hopefully someone else will step-up and translate the serialized one then.

Users who are viewing this thread