The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
someone remind me,
hes engaged to schnee and sera...right? i honestly forgot

Double-page supporter
When will the pork scene come...

@Hollow7F I kinda remember they announce it on the royal balls back then. With a lot of nobles there being the witnesses

Fed-Kun's army
man... just thinking about shin leaving schnee behind makes me so sad that i don't ever want to have a lover.

Dex-chan lover
Please someone spoiled me.
Maybe i'm missing in LN but,
Will Tiera join the harem?

I know that shin will stay in that world.
Last time i read the novel is after shin Battle the Deadly sin (greed maybe?)
But not yet reunited with his team.

So i'm out of the loop

Dex-chan lover
@tomtom78 It's not about hints. He knows about Schnee's feelings. He is simply staying loyal to his own feelings for his past lover. (The name was Mariko, I think?)

Fed-Kun's army
@MiiaBestWaifu Sadly people have dicks for brains now, don't expect any kind understanding capacity. I could kind of don't give a crap if that was just internet screwing around but having to deal with that kind of people IRL made me glad I cut off contact with almost everyone I knew ;f
Imo MC is the man for understanding Schnee's feelings, yet rejecting them and staying loyal now for the one he loved instead of jumping on everyone in vicinity.

Fed-Kun's army
@everpink
Really? I don't remember that having come up, but it's possible I may have overlooked it
I've also read a bit ahead in the source material but nothing's confirmed that either

Users who are viewing this thread