The New Gate

Dropping this. Story is great overall, but author’s tryna be subtle about how the elves are just freaking trophy wives. Not inappropriate but leaning into ecchi territory. I’m not comfortable with how the author writes the two girls like they’re expensive designer shoes, being used to flex and dragged all over the place. If you don’t mind this, the story is actually really good though.

The ´harem´ is kind of a turn-off for me, I´ll give it an opportunity since it isn´t part of the tags

Aggregator gang
Dense OP MC wankfest and sameface syndrome for every character. These seems to be mystery behind the world but action scenes are bad and it's not funny. Dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
Man if only the art is a bit the same as the Light novel illustration. It would be much enjoyable to read.

@pakyu1199 Fully agree.

@newbie56k Some people like living in the real world, as hard as you may find that to believe. Plus, as a high human, he basically has to hide his power and even his hobbys from everyone, or he'll get forced into politics.

Thirsty Elf girl is chipping away at the Dam of Love and soon she will be able to drink! Dunno about the player who was the MC's love interest when it was still, she will probably feature in an arc at some point and there will be drama for sure.

Ln Schnee is 100 times better than the manga rn but its probably because of the art style
dont worry guys schnee and shin end up together,and shin gets some new harem member

@Jethzki I am tempted to agree with you but I do need to admit, this art style has grown on me. The way the author draws the elves are particularly interesting considering he puts an emphasis on their eyelashes and their facial structure. It seems strange but to me, it adds to that 'surreal' beauty that elves seem to have in many fantasy novels.

@Jethzki bless you sir, just what I needed to hear. Gotta disagree with you on the art though, I like it and it's pretty unique

Aggregator gang
Just started this series. But as a PSA Hesitation Scanlations are digital raws so HQ than /ak/ ones. Wish someone had told me before I binged 14 chapters.
giphy.gif

Damn and we are back to LQ scans after ch 37.
giphy.gif

Though I guess it's cause of valid reasons. Story's pretty good, If anyone's on the fence about reading. SAO isekai with some aspects of Log Horizon. But wish it was digital scans throughout.

@Jethzki If I wanted to pick up the LN, should I start from Vol. 1 or can it be picked up at a later volume? If so, where would you suggest to start reading the LN if you are up to date with the Manga?

@Fanoomy i would prefer if i started at the start as light novels are generally much more detailed in explaining,also those schnee character design is one hot art,HOT DAMN

Users who are viewing this thread