The New Gate

Double-page supporter
it was really good at first but it went downhill really fast later on

God, I really hope this is the last time we see that twin tailed girl. I can't stand her somehow.

@xllvr
CMIIW, if my memory is right, Marino use Tiera body as medium to talk with shin at the world tree

5/10. The MC is just some idiot sandwich without his own character (you'll get more character developement by just tossing some bugs into a jug full of rotten fruits) and TBH there is no real story to it :|

Dex-chan lover
At this point I am reading this manga for nostalgia. I have been reading the novel since I was like 10 years old as a way to learn English and I have been reading it still now. It is not great or bad just fun tbh.

Was pretty good at the start, but after that, like everyone else has said already, it went downhill kinda fast.
Many times, if not always, there isn't a clear main goal other than exploration and discovering the origins of why he was isekai'd, though with how the story is going, we're most likely not going to see that any time soon as it gets sidetracked every damn time. That and the story just being, for lack of a better word, bland. It gets extremely tedious to keep reading later on.
I feel like I wasted my time reading this one, but at least I'm thankful I finally caught up, so that I can just drop it now. Maybe reading the ln instead will make it better. If not, I'll just be even angrier at myself for wasting more of my time.

So the images are blurry for /ak/ and Uxtef because the raws are like that...

Anyone know where Hesitation got their better quality raws?

The greatest weakness of this manga is how slow everything moves. The monthly releases aren't helping either. The characters are spread so thin and the main character is spread thinnest of all without any kind of development except, "I did this back then and this too!" while everyone gets on their knees to kiss the ground he walks on without ever really contributing anything.

There is some kind of faux complex the MC is going through about, "How much does he want to leave?" but its only becoming more and more obvious that he won't leave and he has shown little to no connection to the outside world. He lived, and lives in this game and with the lack of any kind of opinion or even viewing of his life outside that game basically tells us he is is going to stay. The ending wrote itself.

Finally fighting against The Church!!
Been waiting for this Arc

But why MC didn't teleport?? Plot hole?

Users who are viewing this thread