The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Wait that's it? They really should have fleshed this out more. Show Wendy coming to terms with this and expressing Aiden just what his actions had caused. I guess we don't always get convenient explanations,

2 days?! well that was fast for someone who received immortality without consent but ok

You know, I’m pretty ok with how they resolved this. She got extremely mad and then calmed down a little after talking to people close to her before making Aiden change his actions for the future. Its a really realistic way to portray this kind of fight actually.

The pacing is weird. They spend several chapters with Wendy being mad, but it’s resolved in half a chapter. I guess I wanted to see her spend more time coming to terms with her expanded life.

finaly the witch tried being a witch and it worked wonders
if only the dragon acted like a dragon instead of a lovesick puppy we would be more or less be done with the releationship drama between the two

Fed-Kun's army
eh, she got over it so quick?
Being immortal without consent?

she's immortal but she can still be killed so I don't think she's that worried lol. anyway why we not see seggs scene smh cowards!!!

Contributor
Rather than talking it out like an adult relationship, her striking back with roughly-equally-unreasonable life-long magical restrictions seems... XD

Well, I guess it very much is in keeping with this series' style, somehow, for better or for worse.

Why am I reading something like this that makes me realize I'm so single in whole life!? 🤧🤧🤧

LOL another thing, this is the only series that I get to see the characters in full clothes after they make love. Hahaha am I the only one noticing it??

Group Leader
lol....and here I thought she was gonna give him a hard time XD

whoops sorry!

whoaaaaaaaaa....a lot is wrong here.... please stop giving us readers the wrong plot....😢😢.... im so disappointed 😭...it doesn't mean that since you have a good presentation, you can provide the correct information....even some of your that 'short words' like expressions, sounds, etc. are wrong! you even ignored the
'🔞 stuff' that were mentioned 💀

Users who are viewing this thread