The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Contributor
I checked Chapter 1.1 and the little sister wasn't mentioned at all. Maybe the MC bailed and left his little sister behind to be raped/murdered by the psychopath school kid, and he became a NEET out of shame?

Dex-chan lover
The original WN main story is already a complete work (fantranslation still ongoing though). Author says they were intending this story to be only 4 arcs long, and have not yet decided if they want to write a 5th arc. It'll depend on reader reception and personal inspiration.

四章終了となります。

いかがでしたか?

今回は四章だけで成り立つ話を目指してみました。感想をいただけると今後の励みになります。

そうそう、一巻は発売中ですよ! 一章丸々と更に百ページ加筆して、本文もかなり修正入ってますので購入して損はありません!

と宣伝はこのぐらいにして、第五章はまだどうなるか未定です。アイデアよ、わいてこーい。

The author has been writing some sidestory content, so the series isn't completely over yet.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Nothing that dark in the WN. Sister is still alive, Iirc the stalker got sent to juvenile or something.

Dex-chan lover
I like the concept behind this manga and thought the MC would be an afterthought but he has been written well and the backstory is adding a lot.

That neet has way too much money
nvm he only has $100 😅

Double-page supporter
Just do some shitty AI training online for amazon Mturk to earn money, could even do it while watching this game

Dex-chan lover
Imouto backstory out of nowhere? 🤔
Also, how brazen to mention a direct reference instead the usually comical stuff like G*ND*M 😛

Double-page supporter
I expect someone will underestimate the wounds made by pocket knife but the amount of stupidity in the post is overwhelming it made me laugh so hard. For your information, not everyone a shounen protagonist or songoku who can stand hundreds of blades.

Dex-chan lover
why is he immediately ready to sell all his shit to whale on this game wtf
and yeah i called it hes gonna get a job and life because he needs money for this game

Users who are viewing this thread