The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

I don't really want to imagine getting stabbed in the abdomen it must hurt like hell, heck, he's pretty lucky to have survived that. Still! he's just an average human, not your average generic shonen protagonist who can survive getting flung on a road and getting bounced to a bus.

Aggregator gang
NEET or not, normal people wouldn't know about wood working if it isn't their interest...
or maybe everyone in japan who isn't a neet actually knows it and I just suck at being a normal human being lol

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this... He's playing the game seriously, avoiding any mistakes that could cause irreversible damage; we as readers know the "NPCs" and sympathize with them, and if all goes well we'll see a NEET recovering from those hard, job-hunting times.

@windmill I dunno about tiny, based on that scar I’d say the wound was sizable. Besides, expecting everyone to be Badass McGee, Slayer of a Thousand Demons and Impregnator of a Hundred Women is a laughable prospect. While going from 100 to 0 and leaving his sister behind like that is a pretty dick move, it’s not an entirely unfathomable one. As one may expect, a lot of people are afraid of actual weapons being used against them. There’s a pretty big mental (and physical, hah!) difference between a fist fight and a knife fight, after all.

Double-page supporter
> microtransactions are essential

poor jap cucks! 😰

Dex-chan lover
i saw the scar i was like "did he sell his kidney"?...
good thing he did not... it's sad that it happened to him like that... it must be traumatize...

Double-page supporter
Someone in here doesn’t know how painful a knife stabbing is, but you know he just has to act like a badass who does.

I haven’t been stabbed in the abdomen before, but I’ve been punched in the abdomen by a pro Muay Thai fighter during a match and I’m inclined to believe a knife of any size is going to be significantly more painful.

Double-page supporter
@Asbolus I'd say it'd be more realistic, if he'd fall to the ground, passing out from the pain and/or rolling in the ground due to pain, rather than getting up and running away.

Dex-chan lover
P2W tactics in a alpha test version of a game? Now that’s some BS even triple A publisher’s wouldn’t pull (unless they have). Other than that an interesting game. Guessing somebody made it to make him go out and get a job, but I would seriously lose myself playing this game (love slow life games like stardew valley, animal crossing, etc). Especially with the “if all villagers die it’s game over and no save scumming”; that’s like dark souls level of challenging. A dangerous fantasy world setting where your villagers start with nothing and could either end up dead or prosperous by your guidance? Sign me up. This was a light novel and now has a manga adaptation? If this ever gets an anime adaptation (or already has; i don’t keep up with anime), I’m gonna NEED a good quality game based on this system. They could even add the micro transactions (as long as there is a f2p option) or make it an mmo (though I’d prefer a high quality one time price game experience (preferably on the switch)). Huh, I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a game that doesn’t exist. Maybe because I miss the old sim series (sim earth mainly).

Double-page supporter
nigga ran for it and left the person he came to protect

Users who are viewing this thread