The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
isekai EA took all of a NEET's money, now it's forcing him to get a job to give isekai EA more money 🤑😎

Dex-chan lover
Getting to some nice development
Dad gets him a part time job. Family likes the change in him. Elf doctor in the game leaves to avoid the monster zerg rush. They fortify the cave pretty well, but soon get overwhelmed. That's when he summons the golem and it gets really good...

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me about people getting a job to donate to Vtubers. Any motivation to be productive is always good.

Dex-chan lover
This is proof that Tencent is a good company for you: through the machinations of its gacha games it forces NEETs to get a job to fund their habits and integrate into society
Without the Communist Party there would be no new China
Without Deng Xiaoping there would be no Azur Lane

Dex-chan lover
@Tsuki09 considering the kid already experience the massacre of their former town idk how much explaining the dad needs that going outside is bad for a couple of days.

Some kid who experienced a bombing run once in ww2 if in case they didn’t die should already understand what the sirens mean when they hear it again.

Poor MC, he didn't know that, working from home I earn $1369 a week for just a few hours online. Those e-mail seem shady, but they are totally legitimate, and would allow him the time he needs to still watch over the people all the time.

Don't sign up for those e-mails. Offers that seem to good to be true are almost always too good to be true, especially when promising easy money. I hope this warning wasn't needed, but I'm often surprised/disappointed at what people fall for due to greed. (Like those "Nigerian Prince" e-mails that were blatantly fake, but lots of people still fell for them because greed blinds people from common sense.)

I'm no expert but wouldn't you get like thousands for a never before seen exotic fruit? Can things like that be patented?

Dex-chan lover
@EzWeeb Depends on the person. If the flavor was unique good and reproducible you could try to make treats with the flavor. You could sell it to those elitist scum who get off from being able to eat and do things that an iota of people can do, though you need connections with them. If the wood looked nice, selling blocks of it to knife makers and the like is a pretty good business. The glowing stone might have a more immediate value

@greatninja3 carol is too young to understand I think

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i want to hate the father and sister but it’s hard to hate them when they have decent reasons to disassociate themselves with him. More-so the sister but i can understand the father as well :/

Supporter
@Tsuki09
I don't know how much experience you have with young children but it doesn't seem to be much.
Oh wow you're quick to judge huh. Do I have experience? Yes 10 years worth. Besides you're coming at me as if I said yelling at the kid was the best course of action when in fact all I said was
I'd rather have the child be yelled at that have her downplay the situation and getting herself killed.
which I still stand by anything would be better than her downplaying as a matter of fact I agree with you that this would've been better.
calmly explain the situation

Dex-chan lover
God, all of MC's self doubt about getting back to work... right in the feely feels.
When people are young everyone blows it up so much that it makes them feel like if you're not working @ a fortune 500 by age 20 you've ruined your life.

Users who are viewing this thread