The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Dex-chan lover
@REDRED
@arirnarukami

He and everyone else refers to him as a guy.
For example, back in chapter 12, they call him big brother Mulus

Spoiler tag because of the big picture.

Edit: going back and reading it over again, the manga seems to always use gender-neutral pronounce like "Doctor" or Mulas-san, to not make it obvious what gender they are.
However, IIRC Mulus is referred to as male in the novel when the villagers meet them for the first time.
Also I missed the , in the picture so whoops.... bad example...

y6my9tv2

@geraldine08172006
@Tersione
@Mapax
@Siti

If you want some spoilers for Mulus identity and what they are up too.

Mulus leaves the village before the evils god temptation and allegedly returns to her own village.
However, her village gets bum-rushed by one of the evil gods and she is the only survivor that they know about. ( there are hints that some might have escaped but none are found )
Mulus comes from a village of elves worshipping the god of medicine, and while not an enemy of the god of fate they follow different chief gods and are suspicious about them.
Mulus later tells the villagers that they were afraid they were spies or bandits, but because of the attack she never really got any further orders then to investigate them.
They were never really hostile, only suspicious of strangers.

Also, you might have noticed I called Mulus a she, Mulus is, in fact, a woman, but she disguises herself as a man for a few reasons.
The biggest one being that woman travelling alone is much more likely to be attacked and is much more suspicious in general.
So everyone in the village belives she is a man and yes, she is indeed an elf

Aggregator gang
- Feminine male
- Ears hidden
- One with nature
- Good with bow and arrow
- Dwarves confirmed to be in the same universe

Elf...Mulus is an elf.

Surrounded by elves... so if he calls someone else like he did before, it'll probably be another elf...

Dex-chan lover
@RemWasTaken

eh I spent like 5 minutes finding a picture as a reference, I guess I have to edit in another picture xD
Mulus is referred to as male in the novel when the villagers meet them for the first time.

Edit: going back and reading it over again, the manga seems to always use gender-neutral pronounce like "Doctor" or Mulas-san.
To not make it obvious what gender they are.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t worry too much about Mulus...
She actually sneaks back during the attack and snipes some monsters with her bow. She’s good, just cautious about strangers. And our MC puts that money to VERY good use.

with that many gods, is it implying there are multiple "real world player"?

Users who are viewing this thread