The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Dex-chan lover
uh oh...imposter,,!

yeah usually I do stupid short comments but this is the worst one in recent memory. friendly reminder i'm not a r*tard and I love easygoing slice of life romcoms.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, but he's a doctor who was summoned using points, that would be a shit game if you spent points for someone who turned out to be a spy

Double-page supporter
Wow, so MC predicament are coming true. 😱

While it's kinda a bummer, I also kinda understand because MC wasn't summoning the doctor from out of nothing.

Dex-chan lover
If it's a multiplayer, I guess another player (the degenerate one) has tried experimenting if a person can be used as as an offering?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what would happen if they live sacrificed that traitor, or at least his corpse. Would he get a body in the mail? At the very least it'd be worth a bunch of in-game shekels.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay... so... Spy... fine... but that Spy was with them, he knows they do not know anything about their holy land, but never asked them to relocate or anything...

> "Filthy dwarves"
> People speculating the "enemies" could be elves

Ah, that explains why Mulus' ears are obscured by his hair. Also clarifies how he's proficient with a bow and knows about herbal mixtures, like a typical forest dweller would/should.

It makes sense that the only doctor in a 100 mile radius would be an elf, since the forest is known to be extremely dangerous. The brainwashing power of a god must be pretty strong if Mulus hasn't noticed that he was acting against his own wishes when initially offering help to the villagers.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like the guy, too, but I knew there was going to be a catch with him the moment he was summoned. I hope the fact that these guys are literally directly interacting with a goddamn god is enough to dissuade them from doing anything stupid. Our dude's got a few paychecks under his belt now. I'm sure he could summon a lightning bolt or two.

Users who are viewing this thread