The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah, its all a dream. Lets try to convince myself of that till i fall sleep and when i wake up it would have been all a dream."
How to be delusional 101.

Dex-chan lover
@fform it's really not their fault they're NEETs tho. Have you seen any documentaries on shut-ins? They're more often unlucky people who were born in the wrong place at the wrong time or bullied so severely that being alone is the better life.

Aggregator gang
So many people are blaming him for not realizing it’s real, but if this shit happened to me fr, I wouldn’t believe it much either. Think about how crazy unrealistic it sounds

Group Leader
Alright, I'm beat up with so much critical hit delivered by this manga. +1 rate-up
@Tersione
My kind dude, may my humble self be granted with the knowledge of þy current profile picture?

Group Leader
Thank you, my kind dude. And please do not worry about that. I'm really into that kind of stuff

The work and love it takes to support someone to stand back up is overwhelming! Love this work

Aggregator gang
I looked up the webnovel, and it turns out that it started in 2019 -- meaning it's not too far a stretch to assume that Toshio graduated in 2009. That's about as bad as timing can get at any point in the last generation up to the pandemic.

(Also, in the WN chapter, he saw that someone was in the bathroom, correctly inferred who, and did not peep on her. Guessing that's original to the manga version.)

Aggregator gang
Woah there, nudity in my wholesome manga and "incest". I almost feel the cringe....me? This is like Senko-san the manga. You have such high respect for the characters and the story that peeking into their "private life' feels just wrong.

Anyways, other than that it do be still wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread