The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if there'll be some way to cohabitate, If the both of them tell their followers that the forest village/mobs might be willing to work with the other, then perhaps the two of them could team up and expand their reach/control over the world.

Buuuuuut, I doubt either of them will realize it, especially with their social anxieties...
unlike our MC who gets stuff and points through worship, the otherguy speciifcally stated that he gets points and money by conquering and killing. their is non room for negotiation here

Dex-chan lover
Good to see the series stopped beating around the bush and get into it. Kinda suck if the villain pov game locks the player to do evil stuff, it would be cool if they both could work together and develop the area into something bigger.

i have to ask. is there any other manga similar to this? i am obsessed with stories like this, and the art is beautiful too

the waiting for the next chapter is too long xD

Supporter
As expected, the other guy really was controlling the monsters. Now the gauntlet has been thrown!
Really hoping the village makes it through this without any deaths
That guy is sus from the first appearance. He join the game later than MC at convenient time and as his opponent as well. I don't think this is only coincidence.

The question is how he know that MC is a player, he even know that MC is his current opponet?
Any spoiler please 🤣

Dex-chan lover
That guy is sus from the first appearance. He join the game later than MC at convenient time and as his opponent as well. I don't think this is only coincidence.

The question is how he know that MC is a player, he even know that MC is his current opponet?
Any spoiler please 🤣
He probably took a peek at MC playing the game and recognized the village and the villagers.

Dex-chan lover
I actually kinda feel sorry for the dude. He's a nice enough person, kind to Yoshio when he started working, and responsible enough to shoulder the debt of his parent. If I have million in debts and can paid it off by being the bad guy in a game I'd gladly do it too.

I hope they'll be able to come to a compromise. This story is about Yoshio improving himself as a person. To do so at the cost of another kinda defeat the point imo.

Any spoiler please 🤣

In chapter 22, the main character plays the game on his phone in the car. I think that's when he knows.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

In one side, the player realize that the npc r alive n not just some random data that only generated some graphic...
N on another side, the player just know that by accumulated the poin he can get money according how much poin he can exchange in the end of stage without any hint that the game r real, destroy the village-get the poin-exchange it for money = do radio exercise-collect the stamp-exchange for prize according how much the stamp collected...
( ≖_≖)...

Dex-chan lover
I actually kinda feel sorry for the dude. He's a nice enough person, kind to Yoshio when he started working, and responsible enough to shoulder the debt of his parent. If I have million in debts and can paid it off by being the bad guy in a game I'd gladly do it too.

I hope they'll be able to come to a compromise. This story is about Yoshio improving himself as a person. To do so at the cost of another kinda defeat the point imo.

In chapter 22, the main character plays the game on his phone in the car. I think that's when he knows.
by that time he recognize the elf, warrior and the healer, and maybe the ruin of the city he destroy or same enviroment and common elements

Dex-chan lover
The real villain here isn't the coworker, it's whomever is letting them both toy with the lives of what seem to be actual living people (I'm including intelligent non-human humanoids as "people") in an alternate dimension (which is what I assume is really happening; at this point in the story, I doubt they're really just game characters with sophisticated AI).
In my mind I can see it being two deities fighting it out. Like it's not one higher power controlling both games, but at least two.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, the WN only has 5 volumes (however, 119 chapters?) and the LN only has 3. If we go by how things normally are, it's hard to imagine there being much left to adapt with this story, which is kind of a shame. I wonder if the manga will go beyond where the source material went.

Maybe the WN chapters are absolutely massive though and it's almost 1:1 with what gets adapted into manga form.

Aggregator gang
Once again, capitalism proves to be the real villain. :p

Hm, the WN only has 5 volumes (however, 119 chapters?) and the LN only has 3. If we go by how things normally are, it's hard to imagine there being much left to adapt with this story, which is kind of a shame. I wonder if the manga will go beyond where the source material went.

Maybe the WN chapters are absolutely massive though and it's almost 1:1 with what gets adapted into manga form.
The WN is 532,051 characters, which IIRC is equivalent to around half as many English words.

Dex-chan lover
New peeps!
They can do useful stuff.
gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

They're cute pandas.
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Oh boy, hope it doesn't end up as a p2w battle.

Users who are viewing this thread