The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

I really like where this is going and I hope other readers get the chance to enjoy this heart-warming story too.

I hope this series gets the attention it deserves, the protagonist is grounded in reality but isnt an ordinary neet like the common stereotype.
So far this series goes against the norm in a great way.👽

Tbh thought this would be a meh series but it really surprised me, Solid!! Can't wait for more <3.

Dex-chan lover
I'm digging this so far it's a fresh take on the fantasy genre where the player is essentially playing Sim City which also influences himself 🤔😯

Is this Light Novel adaptation or the Web Novel one? I can't find the MC getting stabbed in the WN.
Nevermind

This is a really interesting premise. I look forward to seeing how thisgoes and hope that it gets updated frequently.

Double-page supporter
I updated https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=158382 with an image, some genres and categories, but I didn't know if it was seinen or shounen and I'm sure there are better categories that could be added.

Of course, votes alone would be helpful!

Dex-chan lover
Cool twist on the other world trope. He can interact with the different universe but can never be "of it". He still has to deal with his waking life AS WELL AS the new world, instead of just "dropping out" and abandoning his life for fantasy. No harem, no cheats, no game mechanics, just character development. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn ugh sounds like crap, yeah i'm not going to read this one after what you describe is what i've feared after reading the description

Dex-chan lover
He, being a fan of ecchi and comedy, this one here really Strokes the feels! Cant whait to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread