The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Dex-chan lover
@rizal12345 I remember that time when Indonesians killed a bunch of Chinese cause the government implied it’s there fault the economy is crashing even though it’s their fault for the economy crashing with all their corruption and shit.

There’s also that one where 90% of rape cases in Indonesia is unreported and the government doesn’t care cause they just dropped the bill that would help reduce sexual violence in the country cause why the fuck not pretty sure they will drop it again next year. Interesting enough one argument against the bill is it promoted Gay shit idk why but that’s one government party in Indonesia is saying.

Indonesia is quite wicked too if you look close enough the difference I guess that’s Japanese past and not it’s present.

@greatninja3 I agree Indonesian government post independence is wicked. Lost too much patriots in the hand of CIA's doll. I never believe Indonesia still retain their independence these days. Indonesia's sovereignty died along with its first president. Those who still believe that Indonesia is a democratic country was naive beyond believe.

but you're slightly wrong if you said Chinese. It's Indo-Chinese. If you said just Chinese, it will became International problem between the two country. In the past its political agenda using racial card as an excuse.

Even most of Indonesian hold grudge towards their government. Indonesian government no longer care about its citizen. I guess Japan did better in that aspect.
The difference is Indonesian gov't is wicked towards its own citizen, Japanese gov't was wicked towards everyone else except its citizen.

it's good because the MC try to change for the better, not someone who are whiny and blame everything for his convenience

I was so happy to find to such an interesting story until I saw the two words "Kirei Cake" and now I find myself fighting the urge to thow away my phone. 😤

I could see something like that become the future of entertainment, and the viewers could back characters they want and buy them powers so they can better their position in their world.

Looking really good so far.

I cannot currently grasp why.
I will do that later in a final review.
Must read.
I'm eagerly anticipating new updates.
Thank you to the translators hard at work!

@kagetsuki there's actually a whole subgenre in isekai/fantasy manhwa where intergalactic deities treat a 'solo levelling'-esque world as a reality/game show where these so called gods spend money and send gifts (powers and abilites) to their favourite awakened humans so long as they provide them with enough entertainment. Its actually a kinda interesting and I'm currently reading two manhwa with this trope.

This manga is really good. Please give it a read. Maybe you too will be motivated.

I only read less than 20 manga, and this one is certainly the best. But damn it’s roughly monthly release o.o

Users who are viewing this thread