The Numbers - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
@ BlackSeagull Bull fucking shit. Most people don't even talk that many times. I'm gonna need a source on that huge ass number. I always heard everyone lies 2-5 times a day

Dex-chan lover
All I can say is Oof

Though, I think the numbers aren't correct especially going in elementary, you know how much kids lie just to prove how cooler/better something is..

But if the counting started from a set time or when it appeared then that would be the case for low numbers

Double-page supporter
I suddenly member that H doujin about number on peoples head for a second...

BTW great twist from Daishirou sensei, didnt expect a dark twist like that from him...

Quite an interesting story which could be explained with many narratives. The numbers can be explained with at least 2 ideas, that is: they're lies and they tell how much is our charm.
1) They're lies: You can expect the 3 characters that were brought in for example (the ruthless boy, the jocks and the nerd). It makes sense somewhat for their personality to have that number above their heads. It also makes Aikawa a much more intriguing and nuanced person since she tells so many lies a day in comparison to other characters. You can also notice when she lies by the number above their heads.
2) They're charm: Again, obviously makes sense for all the characters to have their numbers. But if Aikawa's statement of "love can make one more charming true" then perhaps the reason why our MC's numbers increase is because of his crush on Aikawa.

Anyways, just my 2 cents. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@Hachi015, you aren't talking about Amahara's "Masturbation Count", are you? That one is Non-H as far as I know.

Contributor
the problem with the story is that there are charming people who don't lie and there are not so charming people who lie too.

Dex-chan lover
It's definitely how many lies someone has told? How are people reading it differently? I feel like it was pretty straightforward.

Dex-chan lover
@Confused Sincerity is the difference. One can truly be like that lying girl, but instead she does care for others and means what she says unlike 800

swear I read a manga pretty much exactly like this with numbers appearing over peoples heads and it was the number of times they have cum'd. There was an ugly dude at 0, couple of higher numbered studends and one really cute innocent looking chick who was leagues ahead of others

Dex-chan lover
This is almost similar to "iris zero "manga though the translations stopped and I'm not sure if it's atill ongoing. And I really like it.

Also plot twist on point.

Users who are viewing this thread