The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Start

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah... The "Main" story will soon end and "Side" story is coming... Owh how i can't wait to see Lina's face when everything comes together...

Well, that had to wait i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the translations! Hoping this series will be picked up or you guys pick it back up in the future. Also, your typesetter needs help ASAP.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation, also can someone drop me the name of the typesetter? Their eyes need some treatment because how can someone be so BLIND???

Dex-chan lover
thank you for your work and the high quality translations so far, we'll miss you!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your work in translating this and I salute you for your time and patience.

Though that send off was rough, hahah.

thank you comrads ! Your scanlations were always on point! I'd donate 5 bucks if I could

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your hard work ❤️ this series accomplished so much in such a short time.
You'll be be missed.

Thank you for the translation!

Also a thought, since the original Remilia was residing inside while the reincarnated Emi was piloting, I wonder if the original Pina is still conscious as well and has to watch the reincarnator controlling her body do horrible things.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work thus far! I hope someone will pick this amazing manga up.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for working hard on the translations
i love this manga so i hope someone else will step up for the translation, but i'm grateful you did it this far

Users who are viewing this thread