The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Trade Alliance

Dex-chan lover
Oh Pina... you and your magnificently punchable face, YES... dig an even deeper hole and take as many as you can with you, so the revenge is even more grand!
she's gonna end up calling the Half-demon prince some kinda slur and get arrested or something lol. if not ruin/give the human side a disadvantage in 'negotiating' for supplies/etc

Dex-chan lover
it's a perfect reflection of her inner self!... actually no, she way worst on the inside.
Smash cut to "real" pina just screaming every second of all of this lol (tho other than some magic to separate her soul or so, i wonder if the current 'transmigrator' pina could also receive a 'shock' strong enough for the OG one to resurface)
I know she is going to make such an ass out of herself next chapter I just can't

imagine her causing a war lol. tho i imagine most ppl would wanna prevent it versus her being part of some anti demon faction but i imagine that'd prolly not reflect well of her , esp with Remilia's musical play which is basically propaganda but still lol

Dex-chan lover
the story just have to stop at that slappable face b****
cat-nonsense-anime.gif

Dex-chan lover
That is pretty bold, to try to claim people are being deceived while not even knowing the basics of the situation. With what she just learned, the only argument I can think she can try to use to say people are being deceived would be something along the lines of her being the only one capable of removing miasma. Which is also a bold assumption.

Dex-chan lover
No. During the condemnation event, she detached herself from her own body cus her spirit couldn’t take it anymore. So the faker doesn’t have anymore powers since majority was exclusive to the real Pina
So what you're saying is that the real Pina is essentially dead and took her powers with her, while some narcissistic prick is hijacking her body playing hero. Is that the jist of things, or is it more complicated than that?

Dex-chan lover
That is pretty bold, to try to claim people are being deceived while not even knowing the basics of the situation. With what she just learned, the only argument I can think she can try to use to say people are being deceived would be something along the lines of her being the only one capable of removing miasma. Which is also a bold assumption.
That, or just being outright xenophobic towards the 1st prince and the demons as a whole. Something like "The Gods told me that the demons are evil" or some bs like that.

Dex-chan lover
The preparation now is complete.

Now it's time for villainess to do the thing that she could do and she could do best.

"Sweet Sweet Revenge"

Dex-chan lover
Hm, "loved by the former villain" wasn't Angel another villain that didn't rly get a 'redemption'/would also die in the 'original game' unless there was a 'date the handsome evil prince' Hidden route to where the Star Maiden can suddenly betray and become a villainess too lol

Hm, "loved by the former villain" wasn't Angel another villain that didn't rly get a 'redemption'/would also die in the 'original game' unless there was a 'date the handsome evil prince' Hidden route to where the Star Maiden can suddenly betray and become a villainess too lol
It was already stated he was a hidden capture target route.

It was also stated by isekai star maiden that her goal was to go for the hidden route so she wasn't even plan on staying with the prince in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so that's how they made the anti charm antidote. I don't think the WN ever mentioned how it was made. Very interesting that it was really just a side effect of a poor alchemist who had problems with his unique mana.

aaah! the star maiden is causing trouble again! god damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for your hard work on the chapter, love your work!

Dex-chan lover
It was already stated he was a hidden capture target route.

It was also stated by isekai star maiden that her goal was to go for the hidden route so she wasn't even plan on staying with the prince in the end.
ah i see, i just remember the panel of him holding his bro's severed head more that i didn't absorb that info lol

But considering they don't act like 'npcs' otherwise/you could physically touch and interact with them without an option/dialogue screen showing up, unless they were kept drugged up i can't imagine them reacting well to be like "i'm hooking up with the Demon King i don't care about the rest of y'all" if not a rotation of her 'harem'
Oh, so that's how they made the anti charm antidote. I don't think the WN ever mentioned how it was made. Very interesting that it was really just a side effect of a poor alchemist who had problems with his unique mana.
it'd be a pretty amusing comedy spinoff/oneshot, tho it would be hilarious if remilia simply dragged him to the human world and all the male capture targets fell for him instead of Pina XD

Users who are viewing this thread