The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Because the Heroine Never Gives Up!

Dex-chan lover
Where were these people when the condemnation happened?

They probably where watching everything, with support and fake accusations the sensible thing to do is to accept the idea of the -at that time- competent prince, besides she was accused of attempted murder... so, they where always smart and present, is just that the star maiden could not fight in the big league.

Their view of culture exchange is good, but i assume is just because the demon lord just made everyone shit their collective pants when he introduced himself, like, you don´t want to poke the bear or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
seriously that star maiden wannabe is so idiot Malty S Melromarc sounds like a sage and a saintess in comparison
Ooof. Cruel, but great comparison. With Malty, she didn't need anything to enhance her charm the way Pina does - Malty already had that. Which is a shame because if she wasn't such a evil bitch, then it would have made her into a formidable queen.

Dex-chan lover
Tumbling down for the bitch maiden. Tumbling down hard and fast.
And best part she ain't realizing it AT ALL.

Double-page supporter
Fourth person in a month. Unlikely to be a 4th bullying claim, so it's either a noble denouncing the star maiden, or the 4th servant who's already been caught with a bribe.
It's curious, seeing the little spider guy and then the king. I wonder if he has his own little insect spies?

The servant himself seemed more interested in what stupidity Pina was cooking up rather than helping her legitimately

Dex-chan lover
Sowwy, Pina, but if you wanted people to believe you, you should've taken the initiative to move the plot forward go to the demon realm yourself instead of sitting on your ass doing nothing.

Dex-chan lover
That prolly needs a spoiler tag lol, unless the manga never reveals the novels backstories, since apparently a lot of the POV/bonus chapters were added after the main story and such but idk how 'disjointed' novels usually are
I can barely wait for Pina to crash and burn.

Maybe once judgement is passed on her will Emi wake-up?

I kinda want to see Angel put 1 and 1 together and figure out that there're 2 people inside Remilia and fall in love with both, the cold, calculating and ruthless Remi and the sweet, caring and loving Emi.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone was 'spared', and just 'humiliated'/stripped of their rank/nobility b/c 'Emi's kindhearted/perfect Remilia' would've 'asked for mercy' or so, but other than psychologically tormenting them with magic, i wonder how satisfying the 'downfall' would be, like even tho there are 'worse things than death', the prince or another 'capture target/harem boys' being tormented enough by guilt/their downfall enough to take their own life might be satisfying versus being executed (or for example that 'music boy' having eternal writers block/never able to play again or so, if Angel doesn't like directly confront /intimidate like Remi's cousin(?)/brother in law from approaching them, if their original father/Duke doesn't just also end up broke/failed business or so despite 'emi's inventions' or so lol)

Tho we know Emi and the OG Pina/Star maiden will be reborn as Remilia's children from the novel/other comments

Dex-chan lover
W E A R E E A T I N G G O O D.

I think the old man is the king, you can see the resemblance on ch.19.

Given that there's a spider before the scene changes, Remilia intercepted the dude and the king probably got evidence stacking on Pina.

Given that The Star Maiden got stamp of approval by the royal family and the lover of Willard/Second Prince, her actions is reflecting very badly to the royals.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They probably where watching everything, with support and fake accusations the sensible thing to do is to accept the idea of the -at that time- competent prince, besides she was accused of attempted murder... so, they where always smart and present, is just that the star maiden could not fight in the big league.

Their view of culture exchange is good, but i assume is just because the demon lord just made everyone shit their collective pants when he introduced himself, like, you don´t want to poke the bear or something like that.
I think the original 'condemnation' from chapter 1(?) was like in their school/academy since Remilia was accused of bullying Pina as opposed to just being a traitor to the country overall, so unless all the noble kids' parents were invited, the political ppl wouldn't be there , since Remi had a meeting with her father and the King afterwards when she first got 'banished'

Dex-chan lover
It's curious, seeing the little spider guy and then the king. I wonder if he has his own little insect spies?

The servant himself seemed more interested in what stupidity Pina was cooking up rather than helping her legitimately
I don't think they'd really have insect/animal familiars as spies on the main royalty (idk if the king and queen have magic powers) but pretty sure they're all remilia's spiders whos 'recording everything', tho i think before she did ask the king to assign some 'guards' to watch over her, which were those two boys who were watching her go back and forth to the village and 'subjugating monsters' but since they didn't follow her all the way into the dungeons and just waited outside, she used like teleportation magic to gather all the materials and clear some stuff/get that one 'stat boosting' ring while doing her other prep

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter is so criiiiiiiinge. This girl didn't graduate high school right, she has no brains to realize the entire game plot has already gone off the rails and she has no chance in hell.

This is pretty standard manga villain behavior. Average manga villains almost always seem incapable of understanding how their perfect plans could fall apart or how anyone could actually stand up to them and usually break down complaining about how things aren't supposed to be that way and it's not possible, etc. etc. Feels like it's probably a cultural thing to do with how they treat excessive pride and ego (except when the person is able to back it up, then their ego is considered a positive because they're better than everyone)

Dex-chan lover
YER DUM DUM... how even people fall for this witch? well, love does make people stupid but not on this level

She was using magic and potions and crap before to influence everyone. And she hadn't built up any mistrust or dislike to give people a reason to doubt her. Now with Remilia having shut down her access to those materials all she has left are the people that she's gotten in deep with or who have other reasons to stay by her side.

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter is so criiiiiiiinge. This girl didn't graduate high school right, she has no brains to realize the entire game plot has already gone off the rails and she has no chance in hell.
I guess I would like this series more if she was competent and an actual threat.
You know, a fight between two lions is more interesting to watch than the battle between a lion and a rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread