The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Ancestor and The Curse of Deflation

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect an economic deflation spell in my wholesome ecchi manga.

@Serverclosed She IS a real little sister and she first got attached to Franz because it reminded her of her big brother, so it would probably be easier to fool the ancestor...? No idea, though. Maybe some light novel reader can enlighten us.

Contributor
Ugh, I was hoping the inevitable loli-incest chapter wouldn't arrive so quickly. Hoping I don't miss anything major by skipping this chapter.

Group Leader
Japan is the only fucking place where you fix deflation by having sex with your sister

Dex-chan lover
He already fucked her many chapters ago.

@f8xct
Oh really? I thought you have to overeat and poop more money.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, if you have sex with your little sister you can fix the economy?

Dex-chan lover
@TanithG yep. because the entire basis of the curse was "caster wants to wincest with a little sister but he can't so fuck y'all have a year's worth of deflation concentrated in a day peace"

Dex-chan lover
Do it Franz. Save your hometown from deflation. Save your economy. Adopt a little sister and fuck her.

Oof though. That's some pretty brutal country-destroying tactics. More than war or a demon lord...This is a deep cut.

Dex-chan lover
@Savarizki Don't worry officier, while she has the body of a loli I can guarentee she is at an age that exceeds human lifespan

This is uglywolf-one,
Point checked: False Alarm! Retreat!
I repeat! False Alarm! All units! Retreat!

Users who are viewing this thread