The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
>Joe Biden going to war with Syria and possibly Russia depending on how he interacts with the Kremlin after 4 years of Trump trying to remove troops from the Middle East

But guys Trump said mean things on Twitter and didn’t act presidential.

@Tamerlane Those stim checks ain't coming because "it needs approval" and yet these guys also wanted it on day one.

Refugees will still be in cages, the Middle East will return to war, but now with rainbows and black squares + corporate and oligarchic support despite being "the resistance".

These minority hypocrites should realize that instead of fixing their issues in America, they should fix it in their own country. America is all about freedom, not conformity.

The new slave owners are the oligarchs and liberals. The new slaves are working class people who lost their jobs when Biden was elected.

Dex-chan lover
everyone 'voted' for a 'return to normalcy' so they get what they wanted...what you forgot that normalcy really sucked? you must be one of those trumps supporters 82% of democrats see as the number one issue in america!

@readingsit
It’s almost like propaganda really, really works on Americans.

The only things you learn in your government funded and government approved public education is how to be a good corporate drone, how to follow a social hierarchy and propaganda related to American Exceptionalism and “our lord and savior” black people (the last part is sarcasm, in case you couldn’t tell). You might learn about natives if your state cares enough, but overall you learn nothing but how to hate yourself and how to be a useful idiot for your overlords, politicians.

You’ve been receiving a constant drip of this stuff since you were a child. Don’t be shocked when the people around you suddenly start to blindly follow whatever they're told simply because the “approved” personalities promote it.
——————
Then you have the idiots who voted for Biden (I doubt he got very many votes, considering how many people approve of him but whatever) who are mad that we now are back to Obama’s America.
“Wah, whadda you mean that Obama wasn’t that great of a president and he was a warmonger just like Bush Jr.?”

Think about how much the media covered up everything Obama did wrong and then when Biden gives you a return to Obama, everyone’s now mad that it wasn’t the sunshine and rainbows late night TV and the news promised.

News Flash: The media isn’t your friend, it only exists to profit off of causing you outrage. It wants to feed you stories that have been blown out of proportion simply because it’s easier to piss you off than it is to cover actual “boring” news that they know you won’t watch.

Americans didn’t become “politically knowledgeable or invested” until social media promoted the shitshow you see today. It became a race to the bottom when you could suddenly gain social validation and acceptance by being an advocate for self-destruction and social warfare.

This shit isn’t going to get fixed, it’s only going to get worse because no one likes to admit they were in the wrong or are brainwashed by propaganda promoted by oligarchs.

No one in this country wants to admit that Trump may have been a better choice despite his “mean” words, they only want what their peers delude them into thinking is possible.

They only see his retard boomer followers who suddenly got exposed to the web for the first time and became the “act like retards, attract actual retards” adage personified.

edit: autocorrect seems to love omitting certain words and capitalizing certain words 🤔

Group Leader
@Lancynical

These minority hypocrites should realize that instead of fixing their issues in America, they should fix it in their own country. America is all about freedom, not conformity.

That kind of depends on what the issue is, and whether it can be a problem for everyone else. There are minorities who were born here, and to them, America is their own country. And there are those who chose to live here and encounter problems only this country has. Just dismissing them as "go back to where you came from" or something along that line is a bad response.

Also: Mexico says U.S. needs at least 600,000 more migrant workers, seeks deal

Ba-baka nah...!?

Dex-chan lover
T1ei56b.png

Dex-chan lover
I WANNA BE ABLE TO BUY MODERN AND ANTIQUE MACHINEGUNS LEGALLY FOR REASONABLE PRICES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE FULL AUTO, BURST FIRE WOULD BE JUST AS GOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK THOSE ANTI 2A BASTARDS, FUCK BIDEN, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@halo
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the country collapses, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you should stop noticing things, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the feelings are all valid, you wake up in your bed and can become whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in "LiTeRaLlY nAzI gErMaNy," and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
This is your brain on red/bluepill logic.

Actually, the matrix took alot of inspiration from ghost in the shell. You don't even get your own reference, because your brain has been haked

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide
cant tell if your being sarcastic or strawmanning

@wowfucktron
Think about how much the media covered up everything Obama
WhUH!? obAMas ONly scANDAl IS a graY SUIT!

fuck i hope that more people cut the cord. i havent had a tele for more then a decade and i havent missed anything important the internet offers so much more and you can avoid the mindless propaganda at least at home

Dex-chan lover
@readingsit have you ever considered that I could be genuine

M16s, Tommy guns, Uzis, FALs, you name it, I want it, without breaking the law of course

I’m no “Boogaloo boy”, I just want to appreciate physical relics of our past and behold what is coming in the future without bastardizing them

Yessir, I’m a wannabe gun nut, but I am willing to uphold the responsibilities that ownership of such fine items would entail

@readingsit
the internet offers so much more
Not for long, most sites are being threatened by either the media or the government to either fall inline or be barred from legal business either through legal procedure or slander campaigns.

you can avoid the mindless propaganda at least at home
Except you can’t. Not when the talking heads on cable news advocate for this stuff to permeate onto the web.

Propaganda isn’t exclusive to just the news media, it’s everywhere you go. You can’t avoid it, you just have to be able to figure out what message is being promoted, who is promoting said message and why said message is being promoted.

@cyanhide
Biden fears the Filipino gun owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread