The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
This is probably the worst possible outcome given that if it's this indecisive and no matter the outcome, people are going to feel snubbed, especially if the Supreme Court rules in favor of Trump, which they likely will given he appointed 3 of them and quite a few are traditionally conservative.

Given we're still seeing people spreading around the baseless accusation of "Russian Bots" when this much reporting about corruption is coming out that is being hand-waved away makes feel as if there's a bit of a double standard in society. Society's gonna keep marching towards its boiling point, which is scary.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy
It was smol and had fluffy brown curly(?) hair. Might've been a toy poodler, but I didn't get a close look. Overall good boy material.

Double-page supporter
Trump supporters accusing Biden of fraud and vice versa:
RjQ2GpH.png

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of votes on either side are frauds.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
are dead and 120 year old people really voting or is it just baseless accusations?

Dex-chan lover
@Richman It's a consistent issue in the US that is across party lines that individuals who are dead will get registered because they're still in the system because of how Social Security is handled

Likely some fraud came from that, but I don't know how much it is tied to this election specifically.

(I'm also pretty sure she's a troll at this point tbh.)

Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane
I see, ya veo, naruhodo.

(Even if she was one, I saw the issue being mentioned in other places, so I just wanted to know)

God, they didn't even wait to see the final result. Braindead people already looting and burning up the streets in LA and Portland. Seems like true fun is about to begin.

I'm willing to take the L and accept a Biden presidency, but I don't see why we can't have investigations into claims of fraud surrounding this election. When you have shit like people putting up boards in front of where ballots are being counted to block people's view from seeing what they're getting up to and the sharpiegate stuff (although this one I'm very skeptical of sounds kinda dumb to me but could be legit) I see no reason we can't at least ask questions. It was the Dems that couldn't accept a Trump presidency for the past 4 years, and ran through every avenue they could to undermine it, like Russia gate and impeachment. Leftist just about to get a taste of their own medicine with endless investigations.

@YumoYumo
That's just leftists and joggers doing what they do. They take whatever opportunity they get to harass the people and destroy their communities. Let them, who cares, they're shit holes anyways filled with idiots who voted for politicians that let them do it.

Double-page supporter
@Yeetucus

The difference is that leftists control almost all media both "journalism" and entertainment. Even if there are investigations, they will never ever get a fraction of the coverage that any scandal or controversy related to a conservative gets.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
(I'm also pretty sure she's a troll at this point tbh.)
Well, guess it's time to do some stalker detective work...
>*googles username*
>asexuality.org account
>arocalypse.com account (apparently a site for "aromanticism" (asexual stuff basically))
>unironic (and non-troll) posts on both accounts
>self-declared "Social Justice Shaman" on asexuality.org
Idk bro, my intuition says we're dealing with the real thing here.

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but wonder what the boiling point for americans is. Any ideas?

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
B+? That's at least an A- (that exists, right? Why the fuck use letters for grading?!) for using 3 different pictures.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
A B+ is quite good, you're just underestimating how high quality some memes are nowadays. Don't oversaturate the meme economy with good reviews, pal. A tier is hard to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread