The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Not necessarily easier. Adding more options for how to subjectively grade things can lead to indecision and arbitrary differences. Using lettered tiers is helpful (with pluses and minuses for a bit more variation).

Also, a B+ is 87-89. Not 85.

cAKQhhc.gif

@Ceildric
Don't get me wrong, I agree nothing unearthed by investigation will get that much coverage, but I don't think it really matters anymore. America is just too divided at this point. Call me black pilled, but even if there was blatant election fraud shown, and it was broadcasted openly 24 hours on CNN, I don't think leftists would give a fuck as long as Trump/Reps don't win, they would just ignore it or call it conspiracy. These people are no longer countrymen in my eyes, they label me evil for having basic bitch Conservative beliefs, and I want nothing to do with them or any of this anymore. Let them continue to burn shit down until people eventually have enough of it and take matters into their own hands, or, let them win and let the US fall to communism, we deserve it, and let the people suffer for their refusal to deal with these issues in an honest manner.

The only silver lining in this election is that Dems didn't get the senate so they can't stack the Supreme court, but even then, give it 2 years of propaganda and indoctrination and I'm sure they'll get it and destroy another institution. Who gives a fuck anymore.

The best letter has always been E
Eh, you tried....
Also the fuck, why is everybody talking about stuipdmerica elecctions in a manga website. Nobody really cares. Sad for the end of the memes but bye bye PepeTrump.
5e5d2aa1fee23d10847a28f8

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
You damn lib with your facts an logic, you win this time /s

Fine, you win this time.

Dex-chan lover
basic bitch Conservative beliefs
Basic bitch conservative beliefs are the way to go. Nowadays, not only is moral degeneracy not condemned, it's encouraged. As to why it's encouraged, well, it's because of the lizard people of course, but that's a topic for another day.

family values ooh yeah woo yea

And yes, I know that there are inbetweens.

Staff
Super Moderator
let them win and let the US fall to communism
I don't think the U.S. of all countries would let itself be controlled that easily.

Group Leader
@richman yeah that's why they didn't allow Bernie to win the nomination. Dems are sly and evil, but they aren't communists. The things I'm worried about Dems presidency are their foreign policy and further degenerate culture export. i don't give a shit if America crash and burn, but their impact on foreign countries with their propaganda through mass media and entertainment are really scary.

Group Leader
"Don't get me wrong, I agree nothing unearthed by investigation will get that much coverage, but I don't think it really matters anymore. America is just too divided at this point. Call me black pilled, but even if there was blatant election fraud shown, and it was broadcasted openly 24 hours on CNN, I don't think leftists would give a fuck as long as Trump/Reps don't win, they would just ignore it or call it conspiracy. These people are no longer countrymen in my eyes, they label me evil for having basic bitch Conservative beliefs, and I want nothing to do with them or any of this anymore. Let them continue to burn shit down until people eventually have enough of it and take matters into their own hands, or, let them win and let the US fall to communism, we deserve it, and let the people suffer for their refusal to deal with these issues in an honest manner."

Well said @Yeetucus, as they dems reap what they sow.

Dex-chan lover
The political swing is completely different between here and the MD politics discord.

Staff
Super Moderator
The political swing is completely different between here and the MD politics discord.
Could you elaborate?

Double-page supporter
@Richman

Despite liberal propaganda to the contrary, not all conservatives are boomers, and not all liberals are young. In fact, not all conservatives are rich businessmen, nor are all liberals poor. In the US most major cities have been controlled by Democrats for decades (and they have run them into the ground while somehow blaming everyone else for it). I am not sure of the political split among millionaires but a vast majority of Hollywood entertainers and people in the tech sector (especially those headquartered on the west coast) are left leaning, if not batshit insane. The Democrats still pull in plenty of big money donations from large corporations and rich individuals.

The liberal propaganda machine loves to maintain those stereotypes though. PS, I am not a boomer.

--

In other news, Facebook has now banned groups organizing protests and challenges to the on-going fraud. As I have long known, skepticism is only acceptable if you are skeptical and challenging of the "right" things. Gotta fall in line with that "new normal"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread