The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@CottonKey there are so many moral implications. Like if she gets with him, isn’t this also grooming due to her being mentally an adult? Even if they aren’t blood related, they are still siblings. Wouldn’t have been challenging for the author to draw a solid line around that. I will prob bail when this turns romantic.

Fed-Kun's army
The boy has survived and provided for himself for so long, ehy is she doing this? I can understand if she wants to be there for him as moral support but this is silly. It would have been cute if she was truly a kid but being the adult that she is, it is weird. Also who can even tell if the milk given to an abandoned baby is that nutritious...and does she intend to request extra milk? Because by the look of things, she is already barely getting by.

'instead of pyaa pyaa ing speak properly'
'i also want to speak, bastard!'
I WHEEZED 🤣

@gum_rummy this absolutely would not be grooming. Her actions are for the specific purpose of self-benefit and benefit of him. No sexual or romantic objective on her part. She is also younger than him, even if you had memories of a past life, at that age you would still be a child at least in some form. There is literally no way for us to know what the product of that would be. A mental state of about halfway between mental and physical age? Maybe. The knowledge of an adult but the processing power of an infant? Also possible. Mature problem solving but emotional immaturity to inhibit decisions? We can't fucking know. It's difficult at best to label this situation.

That's why I stop thinking about any "plot holes" some of you guys try to poke about how the mc acts and just fucking enjoy the story.

Users who are viewing this thread