The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see when our girl finally has puffy cheeks, what a sight it will be

Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy seeing the reaction image used in the warnings while in their natural enviroment.

I'm like:
fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
During that entire convo i cant help but think that kitty yellowy must feel warm and fuzzy~

And again the cookies, dont be corrupted by the cookies!

Fed-Kun's army
This has become my most anticipated series. Thanks for the translation 😊

Group Leader
emperor logic: only royal family can have jewel eyes. not my siblings kid so she's probably my kid.

yeah sounds about right. he had 3 with blue not really jewel like eyes, what's one more that has golden jeweled eyes

Fed-Kun's army
Where's the sprit dude? He woke up early didn't he? Hopefully he doesn't go on a rampage when he can't find Estrella at the second palace.

I hope they aren’t gonna do something to her bc the king misheard pasterd for bastard... cuz she’s is a type of ‘bastard’ child... not to be rude..... 😖😫😫😫

@nico-chi I think he meant that only those with royal blood CAN have jeweled eyes, not that whoever has royal blood must have jeweled eyes. Unless I was reading your comment wrong and u meant that bc he doesn’t have the royal jeweled eyes trait, how could he have a child with the eyes, then nevermind 😬😬😬😬😬

Users who are viewing this thread