The Queen Is Busy - Ch. 25 - Depending on Each Other?

Mangatoon.... I just pray it becomes one of the more frequently updated stories. It sucks that they would probably start from scratch.

Wow I cant believe he's a reincarnated too! Haha I really like the friendship between these two people. I hope it doesnt turn into something unbearable to watch...

Thank you for the chapters so far 💙💙
Your translation is way better than mangatoons but I guess now we have to deal with that

thank you for translating the chapters so far, and have a good continuation!!:

Aww what a pity... Your translation is way better. Mangatoon has weird English sometimes.... Thank you for all your hard work up to now.

For someone who has been reincarnated since 10 years ago, he seems too careless. people in the past are more strict with a relationship. they are sitting in the swing, he put his hands on her shoulder....seems like a stupid move.

Well, thank you for translating so far!

I won't continue reading though, I was roped in because of the kid. but he is showing less and less.
Also, the setting isn't realistic enough....like the dresses, the respect/or palace protocols not followed, minimum political intricacies so I don't like this very much.

@MrFunplace I have some thoughts. The kid is showing less and less.
I also have another reason for dropping this. It's very hard for me to be interested in these types of story and era. I know it was the way back then but I just can't wrap my mind into sharing my husband. I sympathize with the empress and concubines. If you fall out of favor your whole life is basically to live alone in the palace hoping no one kills you or someone remembers you if you die, unless you risk your life to have a lover. And the emperor will just keep adding concubines, it's a neverending battle.

I love it when there are multiple transmigraters!! Even more so when they aren't enemies!!

Group Leader
It's a shame to hear you're dropping this series because I absolutely adored Endless Journey's translation of it. Thank you to all the staff who clearly cared enough to give this series the competent translation it deserved

Users who are viewing this thread