The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

That's such a beautiful ending 😭😭😭 thank you Bucci Gang for all these years ❤

Thank you all for this story TTT___TTT such a corny ending but im happy hehe..

Thank you for all the hard work yall have put into these translations! Seeing how it's the end of the main story, I'm hoping there's some side stories 👁️👁️ but if not, thank you for this amazing series!

Ahhhhh I can't believe the main story is over :((( This is one of the webtoons that got me hooked on shoujo isekais. 😭 Was a good runnnnn- i'm excited for the side stories! Thank you for all your hard work!

Thank you for the translations! Funny that I just picked this up last week and binged through it...it was a cute ride.

WHYYYYYyyyyy!! T^T dammit!! The story haven't even finish the most important part T^T 😭

Aggregator gang
man, i love this story. i love noah and raeliana. i love the art. i love the translators.

Really love this manhwa. Criessssss that it ended already. Cant wait for the side stories.

YOOOOOOO!!! YOOOO!!! ah... noah's smile at the end was really heart-wrenching—and, my heart!! seeing her turn around at the end alongside the final words!! thank you translators for sticking through all the way till the end, this was always so much fun to look forward to and i'm glad that they got the ending they deserved.

Noah’s smile omg my hearttt 💕 thanks for the translation 🥺 this manhwa is hella amazing

Wait it ended? This was the last chapter? Wait for real? OMG WTF OMGGGGGGGGGGG honestly when he said he fell in love with her at first sight- nahhh tears came out bro the emotions hit me bro omgggggggggg this was so nice to read!!! Thank you for translating it!!!

IM GOING TO CRY I CANT BELIEVE THIS ENDED OHMYGOD AHHHHHHHHH *UGLY CRYING* IM GLAD THERES STILL THE SIDE STORIES I CANT LET GO OF THIS WEBTOON YET 😭😭😭✨✨✨✨

😭😭😭THE END?? 😭😭😭😭 this is one of the best manhwa ever, thank you for the all the translations <33

Users who are viewing this thread