The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Unbearable Past, Resolve, and the Curse of Words

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Was the misunderstanding with her friend mentioned before this?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What? You made his life shit and then still manages to become leader of his platoon?

GOOD FOR YOU! I'M ENVIOUS!

Galt is pretty dumb..... Barely any emotional intelligence. He's going to be a liability later on if he's a high ranking retainer.

Galt has pee poo poo brains. Also wow the SFX for this chapter is awesome. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the misunderstanding is just double talk. While the words themselves sound sarcastic, the actual meaning behind using envious is actually "I really wish I could go with you but circumstances prevents me from joining you"

Dex-chan lover
That is the dumbest reasoning from Galt ever.

Anyways, thanks for translating this :) really enjoy this manga so far. Can't wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
Who betray who?

x31.jpg

Fucking Galt I agree with everyone else. Hypocrite probably blames Roland because he feels guilty. What an idiot.

Double-page supporter
Lmao the story development and art style don't match up. It's so funny reading this. So cringe~

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the dragon.....

Maybe it's just me and my bias to long haired male.. lmaooo XD

listening to that knight was realllly irritating i hate guys like him... really sounds like it was his fault in the first place for that incident wtf is he trying to justify

Aggregator gang
"Oh she lives in a forest just like that other guy so let's treat her like trash even though I'm a fully grown adult and she's probably young enough to be my daughter also let's resort to physical violence and attempt to kill her" fucking asshole knight.

Also ;-; I really like that dragon dude ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread