The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Aptitude Test

Group Leader
FFS, yet another Isekai author with a pissing fetish.

Haha, intimidation had an aeo effect. The receptionist might have also peed herself. 🤣

@HDMI1 I can't read if you're serious about that or not but I don't see why pissing yourself counts as a fetish

@HDMI1

Its actually perfectly normal for someone who has suddenly and unexpectedly experienced terror to lose control of their bladder and piss themselves.

There is a video of some dudes in a van eating fast food at a table when it starts to swerve around and toss them against the walls. One of the dudes end up pissing himself.

Double-page supporter
The cliche about a new face getting ridiculed by a bunch of ass-hats needs to go away, seriously; it's already over used. And this author just didn't do it once but twice -- one with the guild master and again here. What a lazy writer he is.

Also how can that receptionist nonchalantly saying MC's personal information out loud in the public. Protecting one's private information should be a part of her job; unless this world has no common sense, that is.

Dex-chan lover
@Mintee i think it depends of the drawing details, like the way its presented here its more for humilliation, in other mangas like the alchemist one with the harem, the harem girls were like pissing themselves at leaast one time per chapter, in that case i do think its a fetish

and dont make me start on vore and that fucking manga with the the dragon folks eating ppl. coz fuck that! thats 100% fetish shit coz u can just show ppl being eaten without deforming the belly area to show their expression and shit, fuck all that

Getting tired of the shitty aptitude test result cliché. How about giving MC a normal person's evaluation once in a while?

Double-page supporter
@Asaroki they do actually, it just they didn't choose the skills wisely and then the result can't fully use them...
like, they choose a flashy and awesome high-tier skills, but since they started basically at level 1, of course they cannot use them....
this is why the Goddess says most of them have short livespan....

Users who are viewing this thread