The Reincarnated Snow White Doesn’t Want to Eat the Poisoned Apple - Ch. 2 - Part Two

Fed-Kun's army
Sheesh, the Queen is so ugly, I wonder if the mirror is humiliated having to ever say that the Queen is the most beautiful in the world at any point of its existence.

short but sweet, haha. thanks for the translation!

the dwarves had some pretty cool character designs though, would have liked to see more of them.

It was really short...but good. Thank you for translating this to the end.

I got the feeling the queen try to mary of her daughter, and back off when she saw her daughter already with the potential husband

OMG THAT was so short!! This could a short series if they would like! But i love seeing but of these author's working to together!! I am so invested in the story I would love to see more ^^ TT^TT

The blue/green thing is because in japan i believe blue and green are the same colour or sth (they distinguish by saying 'like grass' or 'like the ocean' or sth like that)
Thats kind of the reason why in their traffic lights they have blue instead of green
Or sth like that i m not entirely sure

Either ways, thank you for the chapter! It was short and sweet, although i cant tell if i like the male lead very much

Aggregator gang
Awwww thanks guys! Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!
I have to agree. This was so short! I would have loved to see more! But it was super cute <3 Thanks for translating this!

Also, @blackbunii
nutshellkelp is right. In the past, Japanese didn't have a different word for green. Everything that was green/blue was described as 青い and so even though 緑色 is a thing now, there are certain green things that they still describe as "blue". Like nutshellkelp said, traffic lights are the stereotypical one. So, it would be totally fine to translate that as green!

Group Leader
Aaa this is so cute!! I wish this is at least a volume long.

Came here to say about the ao ringo thing, but it’s been explained already. It’s interesting that a lot of languages (including my native language) describe green as blue ✨

wow didn't know that in Japanese there also one word for blue and green. BTW it's also the same in Vietnamese. They also distinguish by saying leaf or ocean after the world for the color green/blue.

thx for the chap!

a note for the blue/green apple:

Japanese use ao as midori frequently, e.g. ao can refer to forest, trees which is Greens/greenery in English
In this case, he calls an unripe apple "blue" based on the fact that they are, not ripe. But the FL calls it green based on the colour she sees

Hope this help!

Users who are viewing this thread