The Reincarnated Snow White Doesn’t Want to Eat the Poisoned Apple - Ch. 2 - Part Two

WPA

If only this had one more chapter, but I guess instead of drawing it out, it might be best to leave it open ended.

I have seen a few stories like this so, I'm not positive that it is one of these. It could be where it has an end symbol but there are more chapters.

I think I can explain the green/blue thing.
Sometimes in japanese green is referred to as 青 (あお) instead of 緑(みどり). Green traffic lights are referred to as such so some people are like wth? Blue lights?

Contributor
I love how the mangaka allowed the readers to piece the rest of the story elements together (e.g. the prince) and the pragmatic elements here and there (negotiating). So cute! 😍

No way. That's it??? But it's so cute and interesting!

Thank you for translating this!

Group Leader
Page 24: 青 is used for blue nowadays, but older people use it to mention the color green as well.
When talking about traffic lights, despite the light being green it is called 青.
In other words, he gave her a green apple, but used an older word to describe its color, since she has her memories of modern Japan, she used the modern wording to describe it only in her head.

omg I wish there was more but it’s also nice like this. The girl is so cute and the dude is finnne. I’ll just imagine when she finally gives in and they get married 🙈💕

i hope this was made into an anthology or sumthn with all the princesses. this was so good!!!! thank you for translating it💛

NUuuuUuUuUuuu!!!
I want MORE!!!
Am I the only one who hate this open ending

Users who are viewing this thread