The Reincarnated Snow White Doesn’t Want to Eat the Poisoned Apple - Ch. 2 - Part Two

the confusion of colours comes from the fact that japanese didn't really differentiate between blue and green, they simply used one word for both (ao)
they came up with a word for green (midori) muuuch later

The Japanese only recently started differentiating blue and green with separate words (just like red and orange used to be combined in the west). The old words still get used tho and you’ll find they call traffic lights “blue lights” even when they’re green. Pretty interesting in my opinion.

Aggregator gang
This would make a great OVA. If this gets dubbed I feel like Snow White and Prince Hunter would be voiced by Cristina Vee and David Matranga.

OMGGG I'D ACTUALLY WANT THIS TO BE LONGER. maybe a 5 chapter series? a 10 chapter series? no? okay cool. i like how they altered the prince to also be the hunter, also his attitude mHMM mans is charming asf 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Awww so sweettt. But I wanna see so bad when snow white being told that the hunter is a prince.
And I want to see their marriage aaaaaa

Group Leader
Bcs green apple in Japanese is ao ringo= literally blue apple, but it's actually a normal green apple 🍏

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Did the author decide to dump a plot away to focus on romantic (and erotic) scenes?

Users who are viewing this thread