The Rising of the Shield Hero

Group Leader
@yeahhhhhhhhno , the girls in his party are not in love with him. The only one is Raphtalia.

The 2 girls in the current cover are not kids, they're adults and people added the harem tag because surrounded by women = harem or they just added it because of Motoyasu.

If I understand the harem and reverse harem tags correctly.

The mc don't need to love any of them but if more then one love him/her then it's a harem.

It's only what I believe.

Double-page supporter
I have to say I realize why I love this.

The Naofumi has a personality so many os this type just have blank slates for audience projections but here he’s a person with his own feelings and emotions and honestly it feels like someone actually going through the events

Also I’m gonna say the first chapter to 31 were the very best the rest is alright but I think it was at its best when Naofumi Was against what was practically the world. I mean it went from amazing to great so I can’t complain that much about the chapters past 31. But I’ll reread up to ch 31 over and over

The story kinda tripped and fell off a cliff after the death of the Pope. It had potential, but it seems to me the author is a bit lost.

Man this new direction is pretty bad ngl
I was holding on with the other worldly heros are villans arc but now idk man
The authors trying too hard to make them allies and It just feels forced

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating
i still like this story, kinda hard waiting a month for a new chapter

Users who are viewing this thread