The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@sterven She asked him to bring Maru back over when Maru started working on another drama that his company was sponsoring. Do you think shooting a drama only lasts one day or something?

@lovolo
Well, first, he records the Confession Festival and uploads it to whatever the story calls YouTube(I think it's called YouTube, but can't remember off the top of my head) thus exposing Maru and embarrassing everyone involved. Second, he starts colluding with another character's scheme to keep Maru away from the entertainment industry no matter what underhanded methods they have to use. That's kinda it for right now, but basically taking away Maru's right to decide his own future is pretty selfish and scummy in my book. It's still pretty early in the scheme plot, so I'd expect Tetsuhiko to add a few more offenses on here.

Supporter
@BZo1480
oof guess I was wrong oh well no shame in taking this L.

@deadpantsu
Thanks for clearing it up. Oh and while I got you here thx for the chapter and keep up the good work.

Double-page supporter
She is not a childhood friend. In my opinion, a childhood friend is someone you grew up with, not someone you met when you were a child.

@darara
Same reason as everyone else -
scorn from a ruined first love
. The thing is,
she literally won during the confession festival and would have been going out with MC but let spite take over so she crushes him bad. Shirokusa who had already realized her fuck ups and tried to mend everything with MC also gets caught in the crossfire, meanwhile MC literally reverts to the mind of a scared chimp whenever Ms. "Whoops, I didn't actually mean to emotionally crush you and publicly humiliate you across all of Japan" so much as gets close

Dex-chan lover
hey that LN art style changes the whole vibe huh. kind of reminds me of visual novel CG.

the manga style isn't bad, in fact i kind of like it, but it tends to make all the emotions smooth and less sharp. anger, hatred and sadness all kind of just turn into generic negative emotion while all the happier emotions get a little more inflated since everything seems so bubbly and fluffy.

could be talking out my ass though. just how i see it.

Double-page supporter
@seradon
can you tell me why kuroha betrayed mc? and i read some spoiler that his close friend is a dick too, why? Is there a decent human being in this series?

@BZo1480 Ah thanks. Dropped then. I was expecting some cute rom-com about childhood friend and not betrayal backstabbing + PTSD or whatever the story is.

Dex-chan lover
FUUUUCK Shirokusa is going to win now. And I guess her and her "boyfriend" were just pretending the whole time to make MC jealous.

Brutally reject mc in front of everyone??? fuck you. Mc may be childish but that does not warrant utter humiliation in front of the school. I hope the childhood friend takes good care of him and wins in romance. Fuck that black haired fucking girl. Die fucking bitch. Burn in ashes

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480
Remember, according to Nick, "Gatsby turned out alright in the end; it is what preyed on Gatsby, what foul dust floated in the wake of his dreams that temporarily closed out my interest in the abortive sorrows and short-winded elations of men."

I think you can see why I'm starting to make parallels between the two

Users who are viewing this thread