The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

well she being another childhood friend was predictable.

Planning to humiliate him in front of everyone is messed up, is everyone in that school insane?

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, what's this about car crashes? I'm pretty positive Momma Maru just had a heart attack and everyone thought she was acting until it was too late.

Anyways Kachi is cute, even though she's doomed to lose the Marubowl I pray for her victory.

Dex-chan lover
@BobBob It was car stunt gone wrong. Her character died in the drama from getting hit by a car and it ended up happening for real.

@VirginWaifuFTW Kachi isn't playing with Abe's heart, he knew the whole score going into it. And it's not like he isn't getting anything out of this(he wants Maru to start acting again because he's a huge fan).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. Feel like I've been duped by the title. The "childhood friend" isn't going to win after all?

she's a childhood friend too? i swear if kachi ends up with the mc, literally all girls who look like her end up with mc in most love triangles

Dex-chan lover
Where’s the comedy in this romantic love comedy? Just feels like a lot of drama. Also are both girls childhood friends now? So regardless the title isn’t wrong

Fed-Kun's army
Still don't like her. This just makes her look petty and now she realizes it. Wish this would be a lesson to her but I already feel I know where the author's going with it...hope I'm wrong. Hope she learns to really regret her pettiness.

lmao thank god I decided to read the latest chapter instead of investing time on this one. Author pulling a fast one and making both love interest childhood friends. That's dirty author-san.

I find it very stupid how that girl wanted to "cancel" his social life just because he was too busy to visit her (I doubt he knew what love was as a boy/child too). And now she loves him again because he told his history? What a joke... I hope the other childhood friend wins or else we're going to have problems.

It's even worse after knowing there are people similiar to this in real life where a girl cancelled a guy by Photoshopping a snapchat pic with him saying a racial slur in captions because he broke up, University/college rejected him without fact checking

Users who are viewing this thread