the rules are not followed even by the admin.

all my chapters have been removed (Black Clover and Origin) I want an explanation, I have given you all the proof. I have published chapters not available in Italian in any other forum and they have been promptly canceled. I don't violate any rules, my chapters are different, have more pages, are translated better and are qualitatively better.
Rule 2.3.2 says: Using the translated script of a release by another scanlation group is generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, or having significantly improved typesetting or higher quality raws.
I don't violate this rule, my translations are very different and grammatically correct unlike them and above all they are qualitatively better because they do not have a watermark and have a better resolution.
ADESSO MI RIVOLGO A TUTTI GLI UTENTI CHE VOGLIONO LE SCAN PULITE, PER FAVORE FATEVI SENTIRE DAGLI ADMIN, DITE LORO CHE LA PENSATE COME ME, ALTRIMENTI CONTINUERANNO A RIMUOVERE I CAPITOLI INGIUSTAMENTE.

@lymus I have been waiting for an answer for three days. if you could listen to the other party in questione also it would be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread