The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 15 Ch. 41 - Preparation to Move Forward I

Fed-Kun's army
Really? A dozen of flight mages wounded and none dead? Even the guy who got bayonetted through the chest was able to fly away on his own during the retreat. Damn, guess everybody else in her wing also has plot armor.

Fed-Kun's army
So, that's Ryuk and Sonzai X (nutcracker form) in the bottom panel of page 33, but who's the guy dressed like a stage magician (suit and cape, holding a cane or wand)?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure.this manga needs comedy tag.

P.S
Typing on phone sux

Dex-chan lover
I really hope as many as possible of Tanya's flight wing survive, theyre all badasses.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice
Planes only counter mages when they have the altitude advantage as it's harder to shoot back against something that's diving down at high speed and Mage projectiles lose their energy (There should have been an explanation in an earlier chapter), that's why Viper Squadron got ravaged by bombers and why the 203rd is so deadly against other mages. In this case the from what I can see the Interceptors made the mistake of giving up their altitude advantage for speed against a mage wing that can keep up and are more agile. The closest analogy I can think off being "turn fighters" vs "energy fighters" except the turn fighters have full 3D movement and overkill firepower.

@yellanha
Based on memory,
Sorry if inaccurate,
here goes nothing then.

LN1:
Norden and Rhine Campaign, Tanya's climb to power and formation of 203rd Mage Battalion.

LN2 <We are here>:
The Dacia War, Norden and Rhine Campaign, operation Lockpick and operation Revolving Door.

LN3:
Rhine Campaign aftermath, North Africa Campaign

LN4:
Eastern Front, black-ops and raid on Moskva. Retrieval mission in Commonwealth.

LN5:
Eastern Front, Skirmish in the Baltic Sea.

LN6: N/A

Dex-chan lover
Meh, you can have my Type 97 I still have the infinity power of GOD to drawn from....

Dex-chan lover
The piggies should've realized the real devil, after Visha donned her shovel again.

Dex-chan lover
Ey no deaths?
Thats wonderful.
Honestly if these misunderstandings started to get people killed then I would have said they need to stop, but since no one got killed I can tolerate it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
Soon we will see Multi-stage rocket ,space shuttle design and packed some rocket explosives just for air drop behind enemy lines

The only reason the entire flight was able to survive was because the enemy tactician is an idiot. They split their attack into 17 waves! Splitting your army in half is bad enough already, but splitting it into 17 parts?! Whoever the fuck is in charge of the Francois Republic's tactics really needs to get a better understanding of Lanchester's Laws.

I'm kidding. On the other hand, this is probably Tanya's work in positioning and moving around so that they only need to fight against one small part of the enemy at a time and only speaks to how good Tanya is at this. This requires extreme cohesion on their part and is no small feat.

People complaining about Tanya squard being over powered when they can fly at the same/greater speed than airplanes but they are tiny (low hitbox) compared to them, not to mention they have a higher altitude and all of them using body/nerves enhancing magic and they are in an era with relatively low technology, therefore good luck locking a small 9yo girl flying like that with that type of old artillery and guns, at most they could get a luck hit but then they have shield and illusion spells, good luck fighting that.

I thought a lot of people of Tanya's men died in that battle, but it does fit in with how Tanya doesn't know what to do of someone on her team dies mentioned in a previous chapter.

Double-page supporter
@qwyxivi most likely the enemy forces isn't gathered in one place, they're flying from all over Rhine and that front is quite large thus it took time for them to reach Tanya's position so the time arrival is not uniform which became something like waves. Some forces even came from an area outside of Rhine like Dodobird. Still quite stupid for the commander not to regroup the forces and strike all together though, but I can understand since if they do so there will be a vacuum of defender which resulted Tanya penetrate deeper than her position or even reach command center and that is a bad news.

Double-page supporter
This manga is what happens when a history nerd becomes a weeb.

Still, even for this manga, 12 non-fatal casualties is ridiculous, OP or not.

Users who are viewing this thread