The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 15 Ch. 41 - Preparation to Move Forward I

Enemy forces thought that Tanya’s wing was a decoy/vanguard for an enemy full on assault cuz “there’s no way they would send their legit best soldiers to their possible deaths and retreat, right!?!”

That’s why the forces were spread out, they were planning on a massive Zerg rush of enemy units, not a single unit running around.

@Raydnt
I mean, lotsa enemy soldiers died =P

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL

For real!? Daaammnnnnnn; for me, it feels like the foreshadowed downhill (based off of previous flashback chapters) and whatnot are around the corner. Not even halfway done with what's out in the LNs.

dozens wounded? holy shit so the guy that got stabbed is still alive and kicking?

@Yautja They do have way superior technology and traning. In previous episoded they were able to deploy multiple illusions of themselves and their shielding spell is best there is.

Dex-chan lover
If that doesn't show how good of an idea something as simple as 'Let's train one mage wing to the brink of hell and then put them under the command of our most fanatic officer and equip them with the best we've got' is, then I don't know what would.

I can't believe that no one died on their side, it very likely the no one died is more of all of the elites survived somehow which is also unbelievable. I am anticipating when the other person blessed by 3 Gods shows up and Tanya yells bullshit as well

Dex-chan lover
Mages are quite OP but as long as they do not develop way to go super sonic or go higher than modern bombers the introduction of Jets might give planes an upper hand in a one on one situation in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, they had very harsh training before and Tanya it self is OP

Power Uploader
I so ship Visha and Tanya.

Though it's hard to think about how it's a man inside.

Supporter
@Yautja
It say "dozens" not "dozen", as in plural, which mean there are lot more than 12. By the times Tanja use type 95, half of the wing (about 24) is already disengage.

@Iheart
Nah, only Tanja have plot armor. It call Elenium Type 95 Operation Orb, and it strong enough to cover the whole wing. Seriously, at the begining they have a full wing and the element of surprise and only repelled 8 waves of enemy. Tanja use the type 95 and with half of a wing they wipe out 9 more waves.

Dex-chan lover
first 6 pages makes me "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE" "ALL HAIL TANYA FUTURE SUPREME LEADER"
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Users who are viewing this thread