The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 25 Ch. 77 - Long-Distance Reconnaissance Mission III

the military lost their chance to end the war militarily by letting the general who had foreign support get away and the politicians lack the objective positioning in the international sphere to make the other great powers back down and accept their gains

so both are unable to end the war and the homefront is starting to crack
That's the beauty of it, politics have higher chance of ending this war, by... giving up. Military is still working on their onus of country's defenses

Dex-chan lover
That's the beauty of it, politics have higher chance of ending this war, by... giving up. Military is still working on their onus of country's defenses
indeed, but we both know what giving up means

Double-page supporter
The funny part is, in the Light Novel, the Military dislike politics because as they say "if the politicians had done their jobs properly, we wouldn't be dealing with this situation."

And well, it makes sense, like Tanya once said not the actual quote, but similar in intent to what she said, War is just an extent of politics and negotiations, but the least effective one, in which human capital is spent in large quantities, making it a huge waste of human resources.

Or her talking about being a soldier is like any other job, but instead of delivering paperwork, or selling goods, you neutralize enemies, and the more results you provide, the higher are your odds of getting a promotion, and the more satisfied your employer will be.

The funny part is, in the Light Novel, the Military dislike politics because as they say "if the politicians had done their jobs properly, we wouldn't be dealing with this situation."

And well, it makes sense, like Tanya once said not the actual quote, but similar in intent to what she said, War is just an extent of politics and negotiations, but the least effective one, in which human capital is spent in large quantities, making it a huge waste of human resources.

Or her talking about being a soldier is like any other job, but instead of delivering paperwork, or selling goods, you neutralize enemies, and the more results you provide, the higher are your odds of getting a promotion, and the more satisfied your employer will be.
I do have LN (English translation) of this manga, but I might have not read past 5th volume. Either way, I did place my "suggestion" based on manga AND LN, kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread