The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Saintess' Magic Part 1

Dex-chan lover
This is not a chapter, and I'm probably going to start dropping series that do this. I'm sure it's easier on the publishers, but it's horrible to read.

I can't bring myself to read 3-4 pages per update, I'm just going to drop it. Enjoy those who are staying.

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone is complaining about the same thing, but this is just ridiculous.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not ungrateful, I truly am not especially since I get to read this for free on the internet. But that doesn't mean I can't give my 2 cents so here it goes:

If the scan group is thinking that releasing a 20 something page chapter in groups of 3 pages makes people more interested or excited then I must disagree. It doesn't. At.all. From personal experience, it's just frustrating.

@Akera93 Don't blame the scanlators. The raws are actually split that way. The link for the raws is in the series info page, if you want to check.

Dex-chan lover
@yumungmei I know, and I don't care: reading chapters split in four to six parts is still as pleasant as a tooth extraction. Maybe Japanese are glutton for punishment, I am not.

It's really frustrating that the publishers release the chapters in useless tiny bits, but you can't really blame the scanlation group for releasing them like that too since it's a lose-lose for them no matter what they do:

- Release the partial chapters as they come out => Readers complain about annoying short chapters
-Wait for the full chapter to release it => Risk getting sniped.

I still enjoy this story, I just wish we could see more of the other girl as well (I forgot her name)

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
with how god damn choppy it is; I don't even know how much of these chapters can be called cliffhangers anymore

To people complaining about the 4-part chapters: nobody is forcing you to read them as they come out.
You're doing this to yourself and have only yourself to blame 😁

If it bothers you that much, just wait until all parts of a "chapter" come out so you can read it all in one go. It's a bit of a wait but it will likely be more satisfying 🙂

Man, why do scanlators decided it was a smart decision to split a chapter in half, i rather wait than be leaving in a cliffhanger, or is it release by the autor like that?

Dex-chan lover
@Grumpyfelo 19 chapters in and you still don't realise why the releases are the way they are?

Or you know, don't want to read comments from those who do know and need to keep reminding people...

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic Next you're gonna tell us most scanlators don't actually censor titties in ecchi shounen series and such themselves. But we're on to them, us and our tin foil hats.

Users who are viewing this thread