The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

@SalmonDaddy

You forgot the ultimate 'two people summoned but they got the mistaken one' manga

Except it was really the ultimate BRUTAL DECONSTRUCTION because they got the right heroine from the start and it was absolutely heartbreaking because unlike here, she was treated absolutely shit for not being beautiful and not being the chosen one and never got the satisfaction of proving everybody wrong or getting her revenge for being dragged around and bullied endlessly

+a no tachiichi

Group Leader
@garo64
Please.
You clearly do not know how hard it is and how much work it is to scanlate.
These guys are spending their own time and sometimes even money to bring you these scans and all you can think of doing is complaining because the quality isn't up to your standards?
How about you try scanlation for a few hours (probably before you give up)? I think that would teach you a good lesson in humility.

@Allexio Just because something takes a lot of effort doesn't mean that others can't complain about it. Take movies for example: they take far more effort to make than a scanlation, yet critics and viewers judge them without having made their own movie. Simply because you haven't made a piece of work doesn't mean you can't judge other pieces of work. I respect that it does take one's free time to make these for others' benefit, but that does NOT make them immune to criticisms.

Group Leader
@frozenH20 massive difference there. you *pay* to see a movie. you expect to get back your money's worth. this is completely different. this is a guy or a group doing voluntary work for your pleasure. If you're not happy, do better.
also there's a difference between being a d*ck with unhelpful sarcasm and giving constructive criticism.

Double-page supporter
The translation is solid, it just needs a little more proofreading and editing to ensure that it flows well with proper grammar.

Honestly though, overall the quality is more than sufficient. It's perfectly understandable and only very rarely is a line awkward enough to break your immersion when reading it. Even in that rare situation, the intention of the line is conveyed well enough.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with Allexio here. There is a difference between criticism and 'trolling'.

Then there is a difference between ungratefulness and 'trolling' for pure comedic value (Cinemasins)

No points for guessing which one Garo is. If you don't like the quality, dont read this, go read the raws or don't read at all. Just like how I stopped reading Koshaku Reijou WN which is ALSO one of my favorite series. (the manga is fine)

Also, I myself have translated stuff (one chapter of Black Knight which didn't get used) and there are sometimes a lot of 'phonic sounds' (maybe not this story) that cannot be translated and look out of place in English. 'Awkward' is already much better than 'super weird'.

Dex-chan lover
It needs work. I agree that it's not easy to this volunteer work but there are pages here wherein it's next to the original text. It seems to be the same group/person so if we get more consistency from here on out about the two issues I raised, that would be great.

Story-wise, the Knight dude baffles me. Do I just chalk it up to love at first sight or what? Do guys just automatically fall in love with our saintess just because she saved them? I was expecting researcher boi to go on the first date since he has the most time of all people to be with her but Sir "cold" Knight is not even with her and somehow he's in love.

You have to question your views on life if you can't even differentiate giving criticism and being an asshole...

this is a disgrace as far as translation goes not even bothering to cover up the original text! u suck at this!
just for the sake of triggering people

I know its josei and all but I wish it had more female characters not just the two. And the other one appeared only half a one time.

Ada

Thank you for taking your time to translate to us (ungrateful) raders!

@Allexio The Ride-On King / Gacha wo Mawashite / Demon Tune / Kamitachi ni Hirowareta just this week
But realty that lv of cleaning and typesetting is done in 10 min per chapter not sure what you men by 5h the thing is if you don't tell your cleaners and redrawers that's bad they wont improve.
To my comment before as I do cleaning often and on higher lv when I see a manga I like in such a poor stat it feels bad

Group Leader
@garo64Not only did you pull that 10 minutes number out of your arse, but regardless, that's "ten minutes" more than you spent working on it.

Thank you so much for the updates!!
Sei is so wholesome, she warms my heart :'))
I'm excited to see what happens in the next chapter.

@Garo64

If you can do so much better then why don't you volunteer to clean and typeset for this series?

@Searia I would but already have mine hands full elsewhere

@Allexio right 10 min more then i did Still just cleaning bubbles cant take you 5h that's insane as i did not see any redrawing done.
Ty for fixing chapter 8.1 look better now

Contributor
Would I like it if the basic grammar mistakes and putting the translations in the margins while leaving the original text in was fixed? Yes, of course. I'd also love it if the chapter numbering was fixed, especially the first two "extras" as they're in the wrong place so you end up after reading the first chapter suddenly seeing some spoilers for the next one (although really it's mostly just annoying because it's confusing not having context, so you have to skip those chapters, go on until you've gotten past the event they mention, and then go back instead). There are also some according to keikaku moments left in there where they tell you the Japanese and then the translation in parentheses for no apparent reason.

BUT, all that being said, I don't see anybody else stepping up to do a better job, and I've certainly seen worse, so I'm happy at least someone's doing it. I'd rather live with some mistakes than not get any updates at all.

Dex-chan lover
I like it when they show the consequences of her good actions, rather than her being swooned by the bishonens around her. This one feels too much like a wish fulfillment manga, and i think i'm clearly not the target audience. Hope the author shows more of the former instead of the latter from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread