The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

Nep

Dex-chan lover
To the comments from a few months ago,

1. Bakaprince didnt even notice Sei. He only saw one person. Convenient but idiocy is his characteristic so lets just leave this be.

2. Sei wanted to 'meet' with the saint but she doesn't want to get involved with the prince. Also, she heard that the saint was being taken care of so there is no problems there.

3. Sei's food is not widely spread in the castle. The research area is quite some distance away. Saint has small appetite because the food doesn't taste good. This gets better later.

4. There is only one saint (at least in this summoning). The saint is Sei. The other girl, Aria i think she was called, is a mage.

5. Bakaprince thought Aria was the Saint because she was dressed well and was pretty(ier). At the moment of summoning, Sei was overworked, sleep deprived with terrible complexion and black rings under her eyes. Everyone else with common sense had split opinions.. BUT...

6. They ignored Sei because she 'collapsed' (read : falls asleep) during the day, soon after she was summoned. Her anger and frailness made them afraid to approach her (lest she leaves and they become responsible). It was 'daytime' when they were summoned but Sei was going home from overtime work.

All this information is from the WN/LN (+ some common sense)

@Nep: wait, they force a mage to play as healer? This reminds me my trauma, when I played as an archmage, but had to heal my team with the basic heal that every magic-class character gets at level 1, because no one took healer.

can anyone here refer me to an isekai with a female lead like this one? :O

edit: i didn't mean a female lead like this one but an isekai like this with a female lead. woops that came out confusing, too. meh i just want suggestions for isekais with an FMC haha

Dex-chan lover
@Syltom Hmm, rather than forcing the mage, it's more like each mage has their own specialty based on their attributes. The one with Holy Attributes can use heal or other support. The Research Institute Director is earth Attribute so he can manipulate the quality of herb ground. Jude is water, Capt Hawk is ice. By the way, Airi has 3 attributes (holy, water, and... wind? or lighting, I forgot).

@redmikan
if you want more Misunderstood Female MC, and comedy
try "The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap"
Its quite similar

Edit:
And these some my Female MC isekai favorite:
"Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami" (my all time favorite)
"Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta"
" Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita"
"Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita"
"Isekai Omotenashi Gohan"
"Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai"
"Honzuki no Gekokujou"

dont worry all of them available in this site

@Aldis I want to ask about the other girl, Aria. She is mistaken as the saint, and forced to play as a healer like Sei. Or so I understand.

Group Leader
@redmikan Also "In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer" and "Potion danomi de Ikinobimasu!"... the latter even has her isekai ability being the ability to make potions.

Dex-chan lover
@Syltom Oohh I see. I thought it's about mage in general. She... regularly trained in (low level) combat field by the Prince and his aides, and because only her Holy Attributes going up (and the Head Mage once said demon usually killed using Fire), I assume she did become healer for the prince's party. Unless Holy user has offense skills, which is very unlikely.

Kyaaa!!!! Oh my heart ❤️ Thank you so much for translating!!!! I’m so excited for the next chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread