The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@Serverclosed
i assumed because chapter 13 started very closely to chapter 12. maybe not enough time for a child, or maybe even they don't want a child yet! :)

Group Leader
Hands off neck-tat boy, she’s ours! ... err, not ours ours per se but she’s still ours!

omg he's so cute 😚 they getting me by ending it with that adorable smile 😫
thanks for the release!

Fed-Kun's army
He's so bubbly... I'm weak at those stereotypes 🥺
Pls let him be a normal good guy saviour 🥺🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a plus one for the "idiot with a misguided and overly strong sense of justice ruins everything" camp - that sort of person could totally go to the "poor nation without a saviour" and either be manipulated into doing bad shit (eg: they said this tribe/country/race was evil and doing bad things so I killed em), or just go bad cause of the old power corrupts thing.

Or he could find out Tsukina isn't "doing her job as a saviour" by his own warped definition of justice and shit, even though the God just said she is meant to be a last resort and did the job perfectly, and go irrational rival against her. Mentioning that other nation is a hell of a flag, though getting him over there would seem pretty forced. Maybe they just invade and he blames her for "not doing her job" rather than going to their side? That's be less shitty than him going to fight for them directly IMO.

I feel like she might've known him in her past life and he liked her so now he knows she's a saviour and is going to be a thorn in our sides -_-

Dex-chan lover
With a setup like that, I can only assume it's not a question of if this guy's gonna end up with the warmonger nation at all, but how many chapters it'll take for him to end up there.

Fed-Kun's army
Either war will start ... eventually really considering how it was presented and/or they knew each other and the peaceful days are interrupted by a love rival. Or both...

I have a baaaad feeling that this bby boi is gonna fall for tsukina, and is going to get manipulated (by the big country across the seas) into becoming their savior instead (so he can get the FL). Hahaha or maybe i just read waaaay too many shoujo 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread