The Savior's Book Café in Another World

this manga tickes all my fantasies, the best isekai/savior genre manga so far...!
it's soft, cute, fluff, the right amount of conflicts, not too much complicated plot for slice of life isekai/savior
aaaaaaa i really wanna have cute bookstore/house with convenient magical google search and magic barrier!
the house is really cute, i really wanna have that house!!!

I came looking for copper, but I found gold.

But for real, love this story. Easy to follow and gives off this nice vibe to it.

Oh my heart- this is so cute. Please I just need to see the proposal, the marriage, and everything between them 😭

It's really just so pleasant that there's no romantic drama or rivals or love triangles between these two (okay sometimes they can be fun but I just also want to lavish a good slow burn) and it's just a meet-cute fantasy romance between these two ♡

omg i cant wait for more chapters i didn’t think this story would be this good it’s so cute <33

I'm sure there's a rough and ugly patch coming up, we've seen the warning from the deity already that there's another Savior there. However... I'm truly enjoying this fluffiness... and I'm also curious about how things will both be resolved with the other Savior... and how the resolution's methods will be resolved with the world around our dear Book Cafe owner.
Of course, if that warning turns out to be entirely unneeded and pointless... I'm more than fine with that! More fluffiness!

Whoa this is so nice! Hopefully she doesn’t get too involved with nobles and stuff...

Awawawa my heart , i can't its fluff aaaaaa , please be marriage , why them give vibe cute couple aaaaaa my heart 🥺

So good can’t wait ch12 especially😔💕the fluff is gonna give me diabetes
they’re getting engaged at that chapter

I really love how soothing this manga is... I really hope that it's not gonna be too short... The raws are only up to ch12... Does anyone know if it's just on hiatus?

Users who are viewing this thread