The Savior's Book Café in Another World

Group Leader
Oof that felt rushed. I'm going to drop my rating to 7, hope the next arc makes up for it.

I liked it but it was super rushed. Probably not going to read the next arc to preserve the good memories of this story.

I think I'd rather have a "and they lived happily ever after" moment after she fell asleep on him. The short panels just ruins the moment built up in that scene.

Not sure if this is kinda good or crap.... hopefully the next arc will be good! I like the art

Oh my god, this is so sweet I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Kinda sad that it was so rushed because I really enjoyed the romance and all the comfy scenes, but I'm glad that it's not the end of the manga. Does anyone know if this has a novel? Anyway, thank you so much to the teams who are translating this, you guys are amazing.

KZ6

To anybody wondering, according to animeone’s official Twitter (which the artist retweeted) chapter 13 is now officially distributing since yesterday, December 18, HORRAY!

@Elleeery Yes, there's a light novel that was published in June 2020 and there is a new one being written (only the prologue is released so far)! I'm working on translating it, you can find the first couple chapters at the Tumblr provided in the scanlation credits if you're interested!

OMG when I read the raws I thought that chapter 12 is the end of this manga but then there will be more chapters I am so excited

Dex-chan lover
i thought the whole manga was cancelled because of how fast the plot progressed, tsukina started dating then the next page showed them getting married

Whaaaaa? Chapter 12 is.....whaaaa? If it didn't say there was more coming I would have thought it was the ending.

was it the end?????? umm i was expecting the other savior bitvh to get some beating 😏

Users who are viewing this thread